Sun Prairie Photo and Video Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Tanya S. Married on 06/12/2022

A truly magical experience

Sun prarie photo is hands down the best! Chris and Rachel are amazing at what they do. Both were so helpful throughout the entire process, from the engagement session all the way up to the wedding day. Their personalities are what got us hooked, they are so fun to work with. The quality of the photos, as well as the processing times were perfect. They also helped a lot as far as keeping the timeline and making sure we got in those special shots we chose for our wedding day. Everyone from our wedding complimented them both, and we will definitely be using them for family photos in the future.

Sun Prairie Photo and Video's reply:

❤️❤️❤️❤️. That means so much to us. You guys made us feel at home and welcome. And we would be honored to be your lifelong family photographers!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie J. Married on 09/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE bees knees! Book these guys!

Sun Prairie Photo and Video is the bees knees!! Chirs has been wonderful from inquiry, to booking, to shooting, editing, and beyond! He is creative and deliberate in his vision and execution. He communicates efficiently and almost immediately well outside of "office hours" and he provided previews NEXT DAY for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. He even looked for and a edited special photo of my Dad and I for his birthday the night after our wedding just so I could gift it to him! I'd like to add in that we were actively messaging at 11pm at night to get this together as he edited to fit my vision. I cannot wait to seem more pictures and a video preview as I know they will be amazing as well. I love that his 2nd shooters and videographers are family and just as talented! Each of them have a great personality and can really adapt to guests personalities and humor. Sun Prairie made my wedding photography/videography experience stream lined, seamless, and fun! My new husband and I have found our photography studio and look forward to pregnancy and infant photo shoots ;) These guy s are worth every penny and more! Book them! You wont be disappointed!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda G. Married on 08/14/2021

You won't be disappointed

Hiring Sun Prairie Photo as our videographer was the best money we spent on our wedding day. Chris has a way of capturing all of the special moments, genuine reactions and emotions, and candid clips. It is so fun to watch parts of the day that we didn't have a chance to see or that we forgot about. husband and I have watched our video numerous times and still get emotional every time. Having this video allows us to relive the best day of our lives over and over again.
  • Tamara
    Tamara H. Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding Videographer

Chris with Sun Prairie Photography was amazing! We posted on a Facebook wedding page looking for a videographer and a woman commented suggesting Chris. I contacted him immediately and am SO happy we did! Chris has impeccable response time, will customize a package just for you, and he even added a montage to our wedding video which we LOVED. If you are questioning hiring a videographer for your wedding like we were...just do it. It is 1000% worth the money. We have been married a week and a half and have watched the video about 12 times already!

We will always be able to relive our wedding day and share those memories with loved ones because of Chris. We highly recommend him and look forward to hiring him again in the future for other life events!
    Lizzi C. Married on 12/21/2020

Sun Prairie Photo

Chris and his team are incredibly professional and their work is out of this world. They take your thoughts and ideas into consideration and give you timeless work, not the insta-famous stuff. I wish I could have another opportunity to hire his team again. Ask to see our photos...they’re TO DIE FOR!
    Lizzi C. Married on 12/21/2020

Sun Prairie Photo

Sun Prairie Photo and Video's reply:

It was my pleasure, and you guys made it easy. I hope you they will remind you of how you felt that day every time you see them. Now go get that metal print I told you about. : ^)
    Laura K. Married on 12/05/2020

December Wedding

Chris did a fabulous job on our wedding video! We went back and forth if we even wanted one but SO HAPPY WE DID! Chris fully delivered and we are overjoyed with every important moment he captured! He was there start to finished and put it into a unforgettable video for us. We didn’t even notice he was there the day of the wedding, yet got everything we wanted AND MORE! Communication with him was great, he was always right there to answer questions or check in. I would highly recommend Chris, nothing but absolutely amazing things to say about him and his work! A++++
  • Tami
    Tami B. Married on 09/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding photo/video vendor with amazing, natural talent!

A WONDERFUL experience with what I believe as being the MOST important vendor to have on your wedding day! We had the photographer Chris and also his videographer capture our moments. Beautiful photos and highlight video that I still watch at least once a week and it continues to bring tears to my eyes!
    I really enjoyed his style...very natural lighting/ feel to all the photos. I would highly recommend!
    Catie W. Married on 12/08/2017

Wedding, Newborn and Family Christmas Photos

Chris was an absolutely amazing photographer! He was punctual and professional with a humorous personality that made working with him a delight. We love all our wedding photos and have since hired him for newborn and Christmas card shots as well over the last 3 years. This man does not disappoint!! True talent!

Sun Prairie Photo and Video's reply:

This makes my heart happy. Seeing a family grow from day one is amazing. I'm here for all of this.
    Luke Married on 09/11/2016

Excellent company, even better Photography/Videography

Chris with Sun Prairie Photo and Video was a pleasure to work with. He is very personable and willing to get you the pictures/video you want on your wedding day. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody.