Miami, FL 33101 Map · Phone number

About Summer's Skin Care and Makeup

Summer Radford is an accomplished licensed esthetician, and makeup artist. she received her training at the Euro Institute of Skin Care in Western Washington, widely regarded as one of the nations top training centers. Specializing in makeup application for special events, she has done makeup for weddings, bat mitzvahs, beauty pageants, and photo shoots.

Summer has recently returned to the South Florida area where she offers the same level of exceptional service that her clients have appreciated for several years. Summer's ability to enhance someone's natural beauty is what In addition to her superior-quality makeup services, Summer also offers a full array of skin care services, including; facials, waxing, eyelash extensions and many other services to help you enhance your natural beauty.

Follow Summer's Skin Care and Makeup on

pic11
577412226450483101294473588306800417204377s

8 Reviews for Summer's Skin Care and Makeup

Sarah · event on 05/12/2012

Not only did Summer do my makeup for prom, but also for many other events including my Bat Mitzvah, school homecomings, and other family/friend occasions. Not once have I been disappointed! She has truly done a beautiful job every time and I have even already requested that she do my makeup for my wedding! Summer knows what she is doing, uses fantastic products, can work with countless styles and is very approachable. Whenever Summer does my makeup, I never have to worry about the "too much" or the "too little"!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Jenny · Married on 12/31/2010

My eyelashes turned out perfectly and are still going strong 2 1/2 weeks after my wedding. Summer took the time to make sure they were just how I wanted them, I ended up with lashes that looked beautifully long and full while not looking "fake". I would highly recommend Summer's lashes to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 01/17/2011

L · Married on 01/23/2010

Excellent service, creative and professional. A very talented makeup artist! You made me look amazing. I felt so pampered, as well as my wedding party. Priced exceptionally for the extensive amount of service. Photos turned out fantastic. Thank you!

Sent on 02/12/2010