Portland, OR 97205 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Summer Brazell Makeup Artistry

Hello and welcome! I'm so excited to share my story and passion with you. I began my career in beauty unexpectedly seven years ago working with industry-leading brands like Smashbox, Christian Dior, and MAC. The world of cosmetics challenged me and intrigued me, and the more I learned, the deeper I loved my work and the further I chased my beauty education. I sought out the world's most renowned artists to learn from and guide me. My passion stemmed not from the glitter and the gloss (although those are loads of fun!) but from the smiles and tears from my lovely clients. The makeup experience is deeply personal and intimate, each client comes to me with their own insecurities and hopes, and I take so much pride in my ability to bring my expertise in harmony with your vision to create artful and customized beauty. I enjoy the versatility in my work, whether it's pampering a bride on her most memorable day, or working with a team of creatives to breathe life into their art. It is a blessing to love what I do, and I truly can't wait to work with you!

securedownload
bodegabay 0107

9 Reviews for Summer Brazell Makeup Artistry

SUSAN · Married on 08/10/2019

Loved my face!

Summer did an amazing job on all of our make up's. I originally had purchased the full hair and make up package, however, the hair stylist had bailed out and Summer still honored the pricing for just the make up. She made notes during the trial run to make the day of - perfect! Gave tips on what works and what doesn't. Was very patient with everyone, highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Allison · Married on 07/22/2017

Summer was the absolute PERFECT choice for my wedding-day beauty!! I booked a full-service package which included hair and makeup for myself and my 5 bridesmaids, and I couldn't have been happier with it. Summer took the lead on makeup, and hired a hairstylist and assistants to create the most perfect "bridal beauty team" I could have dreamed up!! Her pricing was very reasonable, especially compared to other wedding beauty quotes I received -- and I couldn't have been more happy with the end result.

Summer is not only INCREDIBLY professional and sweet, but soooooo talented and amazing at what she does. She customized my makeup exactly to my preferences, and it didn't budge all day through a 7-hour event in the 103 degree heat! I truly felt more beautiful than ever. She and her team also worked immaculately well on a tight timeline, as we had to be ready to go in about 3 and a half hours (which is tight for full-service hair and makeup for 6 people!) Not only were we ahead of schedule the entire time, but the morning never felt rushed or stressful. Before getting married, I never realized how important of a factor the hair and makeup process plays in the overall feel of the morning. Summer cultivated an atmosphere that fit perfectly! Fun, pretty pampering with the girls -- and the end result was FLAWLESS! Thank you Summer, from the bottom of my heart, for being so so amazing!!

- Allison

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

Summer was amazing! She made the day flow with such effortlessness all the while making my girls and myself feel and look glamorous. A true artist but flexible enough to take your requests to heart, she did everything I wanted and more. Thank you Summer for such a wonderful experience. I hope to need your services again someday soon!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Summer Brazell Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14