Summer Bridal Beauty

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website

Our rates and pricing is avialable on our website. Please use our contact form on our website to send your inquiry!

Hello and welcome! After joining the bridal beauty world over ten years ago as a solo makeup artist, I decided to finally launch my bridal beauty team in 2021. I began my career in beauty unexpectedly ten years ago working as a freelance artist with industry-leading brands. The world of cosmetics challenged me and intrigued me, and the more I learned, the deeper I loved my work. I sought out renowned artists to learn from and guide me. My passion stemmed not from the glitter and the gloss (although those are loads of fun!) but from the smiles and tears from my lovely clients. The makeup experience is deeply personal and intimate, each client comes to me with their own insecurities and hopes, and I take so much pride in my ability to bring my expertise in harmony with your vision to create artful and customized beauty. When I'm not pampering beautiful brides, you can find me climbing, hiking, backpacking, and kayaking my way around California with my partner and two dogs.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Nicolette Married on 05/22/2021

Highly recommend!

Summer is amazing! I loved my wedding makeup and she made getting ready in the morning so much fun! My bridesmaids loved their looks as well. I definitely recommend her!
    Nicolette Married on 05/22/2021

Highly recommend!

Susan Married on 08/10/2019

Loved my face!

Summer did an amazing job on all of our make up's. I originally had purchased the full hair and make up package, however, the hair stylist had bailed out and Summer still honored the pricing for just the make up. She made notes during the trial run to make the day of - perfect! Gave tips on what works and what doesn't. Was very patient with everyone, highly recommended!!

Real Weddings

• Katie & Matt
    52 photos · 07/08/2017

1038 10th St. Sacramento, CA, 95818
Location of (Summer Bridal Beauty)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding