Summer Adams Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

Fine-Art wedding photography for couples who are passionate about love, life, and creating memories to prove it. These moments are more than just photographs on a page; they are the story of enduring love.

Hello Friends! I’m Summer! And like my name implies, I am warm, welcoming, and just so glad that you are here!

I want to tell the story of your love through timeless photographs, the kind that lasts long after the flowers have faded and candles are burnt. If heartfelt moments and genuine connection are your thing, or you’re the kind of gal that saved her granny’s handkerchief to carry down the aisle, how ‘bout we become friends?

Over my years of capturing weddings, I have developed a deep appreciation for capturing the relationship you share with those who love you best. From a teary moment with your mother, as you get into your dress, to the proud grin on your father’s face as he sees you for the first time as a bride, these precious moments are an intricate part of your wedding story.

I believe history matters as much as the future. Wedding photography should be about more than just your big day. Your wedding is both an end and a beginning. It brings the end to stories, which until now were told separately, and begins the weaving of each other’s family history into a beautiful tapestry of our own family’s story. I specialize in crafting wedding stories that honor the days leading up to this moment.

✨ Full Day Wedding Services + Micro/Elopement Packages ✨

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Nicole
    Nicole I. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Talent

Summer and her team are amazing!! They were very flexible and answered all of my questions immediately. Her work is beautiful and just brilliant. I’m so in love with all of the pictures and the memories she has created for a lifetime!

Summer Adams Photography's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and Michael. Your day was absolutely gorgeous and I am so honored to have been a part of it. Wishing you both the most beautiful marriage! 🥂✨
  • Alison
    Alison M. Married on 10/24/2020

Great experience with Summer!

After rescheduling our Vegas wedding and then postponing it indefinitely, we decided to start from scratch and get married in Oak Island, NC. Our wedding planner connected us with Summer, and we couldn't have been happier with our experience! Summer is easy to work with, as sweet as can be, and we love the way our photos turned out. I'd definitely recommend Summer if you're planning a wedding in Southeast NC (or anywhere!).

Alison,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It makes my heart so happy that Blue Satin Bee connected us. It was meant to be! Truly an honor to have been a part of your beautiful day. I absolutely adore you guys!! Cheers to a gorgeous couple and a blessed marriage. All my love, Summer
  • Hanna
    Hanna W. Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent Experience

I found out about Summer through others in my home town and I can’t be more thankful that I did! She is truly one of a kind and very easy going. I am pretty shy when it comes to having pictures taken of me but she made me feel 100% comfortable and confident! She also went above and beyond when it came to so many changes due to Covid-19. I absolutely recommend using SAP as your pick for capturing your special day!

Summer Adams Photography's reply:

Hanna! You and Grayson were the absolute sweetest and I enjoyed every minute of working with you during such a special season of your lives. Thank you again for trusting me to preserve your special moments. I am so grateful to have you guys as a part of the SAP family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Owner & Lead Photographer

Welcome Friends!

I’m Summer! And like my name implies, I am warm, welcoming, and just so glad that you are here! ☀️

My accent is about as southern as it gets, and I love me some Dolly Parton as much as the next gal, but my heart is hopelessly in love with all things old world. I can’t resist the pull of a dusty antique shop, delighting in all the heirlooms of days gone by. It’s probably why I became a photographer. Sure, weddings are beautiful and intimate, but there is nothing more romantic than preserving a love story for generations to come!

I’m a storyteller by nature. Just think of me as your co-author to your wedding or family story, coming along to capture the moments that mean the most to you; beautiful light, romantic portraits, and deep belly laughs included.

Want to read more?! Head over to my website and let's grab a coffee!

Xoxo,

Summer

Fine Art Wedding & Portrait Photographer

www.summeradamsphotography.com

Office Hours: Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm EST

4390 Owendon Drive Shallotte, NC, 28470
Location of (Summer Adams Photography)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding