Suite Life Of Hair

Tinton Falls, NJ View map Visit website

Suite Life of Hair is a hairstyling company that specializes in wedding events, and is based out of Tinton Falls, New Jersey. Owner and chief stylists Emily delights in providing high-end hair cut, color, and styling services to prospective newlyweds and their wedding party. She is also a licensed cosmetologist with over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry.

The talented stylists at Suite Life of Hair excel at creating romantic and boho-chic looks for wedding occasions. Whether you desire a classic, simple look or a whimsical finish, Emily can tailor her talents to your wishes. She offers consultations and trials to tease out each individual's personal tastes and dream aesthetic. Before your special day, you can avail of hair conditioning treatments, balayage or highlight hair color, chic haircuts, and more to ensure that your tresses are in top condition. Other hair services available at this salon include:

• Hair extensions
  • French braids
  • Blowouts
  • Elegant updos
  • Hair trials
  • On-site services

As of right now we do not offer makeup services!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Lalita D. Married on 06/24/2022

Review for Emily

Emily was very pleasant, flexible and professional for our event. We would be happy to recommend her.

Suite Life Of Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Lalita, it was such a pleasure working with you and your family! Congratulations again!
  • Kristina
    Kristina C. Married on 06/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Hair Stylist and Colorist for your Wedding Hair, all of your Hair Goals and Everything You Need!

Emily is my go to person when I'm getting my hair cut and colored. I have been a loyal client for nearly 10 years, I often have trouble deciding between what I want and what I need. Emily always finds a really good balance to give me the best advice and hair cut every time! It is for these reasons that it was a no brainer, of course, I asked her to style my hair for my Wedding Day! And! She! Did! Not! Disappoint! My hair looked so beautiful, it was everything I always dreamed of, and it stayed put throughout all the activities of the entire day! If you need a new hair stylist for your regular hair styling or if you need someone you can trust for your event, call Emily!

Suite Life Of Hair's reply:

Thank you so much! I absolutely loved being a part of your day and your stylist! You were a a stunning bride!
    Meryl D. Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing stylist

Emily did a fantastic job on my hair and make up for my wedding! She arrived early and was so reasonably priced. She has been my hair stylist for years and every time I get my hair done she’s committed to making sure that I have EXACTLY what I want for my events. I highly recommend her!

Suite Life Of Hair's reply:

Thank you so much ! I loved being a part of your big day, You were such a beautiful bride, it's always a pleasure working with you !
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Tinton Falls, New Jersey Tinton Falls, NJ, 07724
Location of (Suite Life Of Hair)
980 Shrewsbury Ave Suite 914 Tinton Falls, NJ, 07724