Denver, CO 80234 Map · Phone number

About Sugar n' Stems

I am fortunate to have grown up in a majestic mountain town surrounded by nature's beauty in every form. From a young age, I fell in love with the art found naturally all around me. I have now been blessed to turn this love into a career in floral arrangement. It is my goal to get to know your story and how you arrived at the event you have blessed me to be a part of. You deserve a florist who will incorporate what is special to you and your family. As your florist, I will want to know what makes your family unique. What traditions, cultures, and/or values make you special? How can you help me tell the story of your life though the arrangement I create?

I am truly passionate about my flowers, but more importantly, I am passionate about serving my clients. Each of you is different and this excited me. Together, we will create a beautiful backdrop for your special event. It is my sincerest hope that someday you will see a peony, a hydrangea, a rose or 'that flower' and happily reminisce on the celebration of marriage that brought us together.

I can't wait to connect with you and help you make your special day memorable. Email me at Jenniedreiling@sugarnstems.com or visit my website sugarnstems.com.

Follow Sugar n' Stems on

liz6
images 0061
modern rustic yellow and mint green head table dec
images 0002
images 0003
kassandra bouquet 2
Sugar n' Stems
pastel book table centerpiece at boulder museum of
Sugar n' Stems
sugar n stems floral bouquet with succulents and y
dahlia bouquet

Sugar n' Stems 6
Sugar n' Stems 7

Jackie Lincoln · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Florist

Jennie was our wedding florist and I could not have been more pleased with how beautiful our flowers turned out. We initially met with 4 different florists and while the other vendors were able to hit price and provide what we wanted, the ideas Jennie had and the way that she understood our vision and elevated it made Sugar n Stems the obvious choice. She was extremely flexible in the process, she was a stress free vendor and I couldn't recommend her enough. The fact she only does one wedding a day is also a bonus - our flowers were beautiful and fresh. Thanks Jennie!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Meg · Married on 09/23/2017

Honestly all I can say about Jennie and Sugar n Stems is WOW! I have gotten so many compliments on the flowers at my September wedding at Ya Ya Orchard. She was absolutely amazing, so flexible and wonderful to work with prior to the wedding and the flowers turned out more incredible than I could have ever imagined. She brought so much of her unique artistry and completely blew it out of the water. Not to mention, setting up all the flowers and arbor in the pouring rain. Our venue owner, who has been in the wedding business for years, said she hasn’t seen floral arrangements as beautiful in 5 years! Jennie was extremely affordable and accommodating of all our ideas. I highly recommend her! Jennie, you were absolutely spectacular and made our day so special. I wish we could do it all over again just for the flowers! Love you!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Sugar n' Stems 8
    Sugar n' Stems 9
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2017

Jennie was also delight to work with. I initially booked her as my florist because I really liked her style, and she was one of the only businesses II found that wasn't imposing a minimum order. I ended up spending about as much as most florists minimum, but I appreciated knowing I didn't have to! She didn't try to up sell me, and was honest about what she felt I did and didn't need so my budget didn't get out of control.

She is so passionate about what she does, that you can't help but feel it too. She 'gets' what you want without you having to be a floral or design expert. She truly cared about the vision for my wedding and went above and beyond her role as my florist by doing things like loaning out her stash of beautiful votives free of charge to place on our tables, and throwing in some nicer flowers that happened to be on sale the week of my wedding. Looking through the pictures with friends and family, I always get a 'gasp!' when we land on the bouquet. It turned out more beautiful than I could have hoped for, and i'm so grateful for Jennie for putting so much thought, care, and love into my wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Sugar n' Stems FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,505.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Salted Sweets
    Salted Sweets Wedding Cakes

I have done a few style shoots with Jen & her stunningly unique style is only exemplified by her excellent personality! I highly recommend Sugar n' Stems for not only weddings/ anniversaries but for every floral need!!

• Two C's Photography
    Two C's Photography Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous!! The flowers that my bride received from Sugar n' Stems was simply gorgeous! They made my job so easy and the pictures were fantastic! I couldn't stop photographing the flowers! Beautiful and the flowers lasted all night as the bouquet still looked amazing at the end of the night!

• Denver, 80234 See on map