Sugar n' Stems

Denver, CO View map

$3,505 Typical Price

I am fortunate to have grown up in a majestic mountain town surrounded by nature's beauty in every form. From a young age, I fell in love with the art found naturally all around me. I have now been blessed to turn this love into a career in floral arrangement. It is my goal to get to know your story and how you arrived at the event you have blessed me to be a part of. You deserve a florist who will incorporate what is special to you and your family. As your florist, I will want to know what makes your family unique. What traditions, cultures, and/or values make you special? How can you help me tell the story of your life though the arrangement I create?

I am truly passionate about my flowers, but more importantly, I am passionate about serving my clients. Each of you is different and this excited me. Together, we will create a beautiful backdrop for your special event. It is my sincerest hope that someday you will see a peony, a hydrangea, a rose or 'that flower' and happily reminisce on the celebration of marriage that brought us together.

I can't wait to connect with you and help you make your special day memorable. Email me at Jenniedreiling@sugarnstems.com or visit my website www.ivagracefloral.com

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,505

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Rayni B. Married on 06/26/2022

Absolutely beautiful!

Jennie at Sugar n’ Stems (now Iva Grace Floral) did our floral decor, bouquets/boutonnières, and chuppah for our June 2022 wedding and absolutely knocked it out of the park. From day one, she was incredibly helpful, responsive, and kind. After receiving our florals proposal from her, I was even more excited to see what she would come up with for our wedding day. On the day of, I was just blown away by how beautiful her arrangements were. I didn’t want to put my bouquet down all night. Her prices were very reasonable for the quality of flowers and design that you receive. I can’t recommend her highly enough!
  • Dina
    Dina S. Married on 08/12/2021

Perfect Florist!

Jennie is incredible! She totally understood my vision and helped me hone it in. She created beautiful arrangements that elicited many compliments from guests. She was responsive and always willing to help with various needs beyond just flowers (offering everything from candles and votives to table number holders to pedastals to a card box to a chuppah frame). She was flexible when we had some late changes due to COVID, including changes to our guest numbers and losing our flower girl. Highly recommend!
  • Jamie
    Jamie P. Married on 06/26/2021

Warm and knowledgeable!

Jennie is absolutely amazing. During our initial phone conversation (we couldn't meet in person due to Covid) she was warm, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. She really listened to my vision and put together a gorgeous inspiration packet that was even more beautiful than I could have ever expected. She is really a master of her craft and she has an eye for putting together unique bouquets of flowers!! She is extremely punctual in her responses and I never had to wait long to hear back via email.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Salted Sweets Salted Sweets Wedding Cakes

I have done a few style shoots with Jen & her stunningly unique style is only exemplified by her excellent personality! I highly recommend Sugar n' Stems for not only weddings/ anniversaries but for every floral need!!

Two C's Photography Two C's Photography Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous!! The flowers that my bride received from Sugar n' Stems was simply gorgeous! They made my job so easy and the pictures were fantastic! I couldn't stop photographing the flowers! Beautiful and the flowers lasted all night as the bouquet still looked amazing at the end of the night!

10701 Melody Dr Ste 605 Denver, CO, 80234
Location of (Sugar n' Stems)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding