Fort Collins, CO 80526 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Two C's Photography

Professional Wedding and Portrait photographer based out of Fort Collins, CO.

I love working with each one of my clients to get to know every detail they have planned for their wedding. By getting to know my couples and what they are looking for in their wedding pictures, I am able to capture every little detail and special moments of their wedding day.

Follow Two C's Photography on

mg5570
mg3661 1 copy

3 Reviews for Two C's Photography

Andrew · Married on 07/03/2016

We had an out of the way location out in the Arapahoe National Forest near Grand Lake,CO. Christina did a great job making both of us feel comfortable and made the entire experience fun! We love all of the photos she took! The package she sent us with our USB drive was adorable and we both highly appreciated the obvious effort put into what can easily turn into a truly cherished memento! Thanks Christina!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Angie · Married on 05/23/2015

I am SO thankful I found Christina as our photography vendor. She has been amazing since day one. In our first initial meeting, she made us feel welcomed and at ease. I told her all my crazy ideas of engagement and wedding photos, and she made it happen. She is so creative, and helped lighten up my husband in our photo shoot. Christina is so responsive to all my questions and concerns, and made our wedding day go so smooth. Not only has she been accommodating with the photos I wanted to capture, but she also worked with us to capture our special moments, within our budget. We cannot wait to use her again for future events.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Libbi · Married on 04/24/2014

We hired Christina for my son's wedding and wow did she do a great job! The day of the wedding she seemed to be in two places at once and was calm and ready for anything the day threw at her. I was thrilled to see a few photos from the wedding just a couple days later and was amazed at what a wonderful job she did. I would highly recommend Christina! You did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Two C's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Two C's Photography 1
    Book any wedding package and get a FREE engagement session!
    Book any wedding package with me, and receive a FREE engagement session!! Also, you will receive a free 8x10 and a custom, personalized disk with 10 edited images you select from the sesssion.

• Luxe Event Productions, LLC.
    Luxe Event Productions, LLC. Wedding Planners

Christina at Two C's Photogrpahy is absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! She always goes above and beyond what your highest expectations are. The quality of her photography is also just amazing! I can't recommend her highly enough!

• Makeup By Cory
    Makeup By Cory Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the most talented photographers in Colorado. She produces top quality work and is very reasonably priced in the market. She takes the time to really get to know her clients and listen to what it is they want and make it happen. I have worked with her on many many occasions and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Cory Bryant Owner and Lead Artist of Makeup By Cory

• Image Gallery Photography
    Image Gallery Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina is very professional and her eye for detail is amazing. She has been my associate photographer on several occasions and she is fun, energetic and is capable of dealing with stressful situations, should she need to.

• Fort Collins, 80526 See on map