Wisconsin Ave, Appleton, WI 54914 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Styles Entertainment

My name is Rick and I am the owner/operator for Styles Entertainment. With me you get the Style and Entertainment you are looking for as well as the experience. Feel confident in knowing that I will personally be at your reception and customize the evening to you and your guests. Additionaly, I have customized monograms available as well as Uplighting, Ceremony Music and a Photobooth.

Follow Styles Entertainment on

29 Reviews for Styles Entertainment

• Phillip

Phillip · Married on 06/15/2019

On the Fly Adjustments Done Right

Rick was amazing to work with! When we first contacted him to ask about his availability he called back within a couple of hours, he was super responsive. Leading up to the wedding we weren't sure of the timing for walking down the aisle as we had to do a last minute change from outside to inside and he helped us out the morning of the wedding to get the timing right and it worked flawlessly. He set the stage for an awesome evening of dancing with friends and family that had everyone talking about for weeks after (in the best of ways). We highly recommend him and if we had to go back and pick a DJ we would choose him again!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Styles Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Phil. I loved working with you and your party. I cant wait for the 1st anniversary!

Jena · Married on 07/28/2018

Rick did a amazing job for our wedding! He provided music for or ceremony, dinner, and dancing. He did a perfect job at picking out music that ALL of our family and friends could dance to! I was dancing with my niece, and all of a sudden he comes over with a blow up guitar for her! I was totally impressed by this and my niece was loving it! Rick went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were comfortable, happy, and had all of the information for our special day. Rick is very personable and fun to work with. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Adam · Married on 06/08/2018

We ended up giving you a 5 star rating only because we couldn't give you 10 stars! You made sure that Hannah and I were the center of your focus and made sure we were having a great time and didn't need more. You truly went above and beyond everything we had asked for throughout the night! Honestly words cannot Express how grateful and blessed we were to have you a part of our night!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Styles Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Styles Entertainment 1
    SAVE $100 when Booking from Wedding Wire
    If you decide on Styles Entertainment for your event I will give you $100 off if you mention this ad and The Wedding Wire!

• The Grand Meridian
    The Grand Meridian Banquet Halls

With Styles Entertainment you can be assured that the dance floor will be packed all night. Rick provides personal attention to all of his events and clients. He is professional and organized. Grand Meridian has no problem recommending Styles Entertainment to our brides and grooms.

• Viva La Video LLC
    Viva La Video LLC Wedding Videographers

One word comes to mind when I think of Rick and how he conducts himself... prepared. I have witnessed first hand his ability to engage the audience each night. His willingness to tailor to your needs is what he does best. I highly recommend Rick. Keep up the great work.

• Wisconsin Ave Appleton, 54914 See on map