Styles Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,895 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,895 Most Popular Price

My name is Rick and I am the owner/operator for Styles Entertainment. With me you get the Style and Entertainment you are looking for as well as the experience. Feel confident in knowing that I will personally be at your reception and customize the evening to you and your guests. Additionaly, I have customized monograms available as well as Uplighting, Ceremony Music and a Photobooth.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,895

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

1 User photo

Mckayla Y. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Great team to choose!

These guys were great did more that i asked for! They were considerate and thought of things i never did.

Styles Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much McKayla. You and your party were super fun! I appreciate your trust in Styles Entertainment.
    Amy R. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing DJ for our wedding!

Highly recommend. Rick did such a great job! He was very thorough at planning things out, calming my crazy bridal nerves, and professional/friendly. I had random requests, and he was able to accommodate them easily. He also kept the dance floor going and people had a great time which was the most important part. He also had a few surprises for us throughout the wedding journey, it was great, and appreciated all he did!
    Jennifer K. Married on 08/28/2021

Top Notch, So Happy

When we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic Rick graciously just moved our contract date to 2021.

Styles Entertainment is absolutely amazing to work with- super personable but still very professional, great song collection (and will basically walk to the end of the earth to try to find a specific one for you), superb sound quality (outside, even!), killer lighting package plus their website made it very easy to compile lists of music so we were all on the same page as long as we kept it updated on our end.

Rick did a wonderful job reading our guests and choosing music to keep them on the dance floor & giving the clueless bride and groom some direction as needed ;)

Would absolutely recommend Rick and his team at Styles Entertainment for any sound needs, they helped make our happiest day ever even better!!!

Styles Entertainment's reply:

Oh my. Thank you for the kind words. I'm am humbled. You, your family, and friends are amazing! Thank you for trusting Styles Entertainment for your special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Styles Entertainment 1
Offer
If you decide on Styles Entertainment for your event I will give you $100 off if you mention this ad and The Wedding Wire!

The Grand Meridian The Grand Meridian Banquet Halls

With Styles Entertainment you can be assured that the dance floor will be packed all night. Rick provides personal attention to all of his events and clients. He is professional and organized. Grand Meridian has no problem recommending Styles Entertainment to our brides and grooms.

Viva La Video LLC Viva La Video LLC Wedding Videographers

One word comes to mind when I think of Rick and how he conducts himself... prepared. I have witnessed first hand his ability to engage the audience each night. His willingness to tailor to your needs is what he does best. I highly recommend Rick. Keep up the great work.

W Wisconsin Ave Appleton, WI, 54914
920-636-8575
Location of (Styles Entertainment)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding