Birchtree fotos

Buffalo, NY View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Birchtree fotos is a wedding photography company operating out of Buffalo, New York. Owner Camille Van Deusen has always had a passion for creativity, a love that found its outlet in photography. Camille surrounds herself with natural beauty and interesting people and always keeps her camera nearby, ready to preserve these precious places and people. She has shot over 100 weddings across the world and can’t wait to hear and help tell your love story.

Connecting deeply with her clients is of utmost importance to Camille. In pursuit of this, she provides consultations ahead of your wedding, during which she will get to know you and your vision better. From there, she will work with you and your partner to customize your photography package to suit your needs and preferences. While each package is unique, Birchtree fotos does have three standard offerings that you can build from. These range from eight hours of coverage with one photographer to 10 hours of coverage with two shooters. All include hundreds of edited images that are delivered in an online gallery with a print release for your ease and convenience.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Erin Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Experience!

Camille went above and beyond for us on our wedding day (May 22, 2021)!

She was very attentive to my needs and requests. Our photos are absolutely perfect and we most certainly will love looking back at each one! We were so thankful to have her on our big day. She is so creative with her work and very professional. Camille is so kind and funny which added a touch or humor to our day as well which made the experience working with her even more fun! 10/10 recommend!
    Vivian Married on 11/09/2019
    Camille went above and beyond with our engagement photos! And by above and beyond I mean she traveled all the way to Switzerland to work with us! You would have thought she was a local photographer, she was so natural and quick in finding the perfect backdrops. I didn't have too many poses or particular pictures in mind but Camille was super directive and made the whole shoot so fun, the pictures were more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed! We received our pictures very soon after the shoot which was just the cherry on top! We cant wait to work with her again in Barcelona for our wedding!
  • Stefan
    Stefan Married on 08/31/2019

Blew high expectations out of the water

My wife and I agree that we could not be happier. Camille was an amazing photographer in every way. She captured the moments perfectly and produced a great product. This is the most important thing and she delivered! We love Camille's style of photographer as well. My wife and I hate over edited, fake looking wedding photos which are all too abundant. Camille was able to capture the beautiful and drama of each moment in an elegantly nature way. We both %100 give our full endorsement of Studiovie.

Camille also has a great personality; she was able to make the photo shoot fun and cut through the awkwardness we experience posing for a photo. She was able to organize my goofy friends and family and take charge to have shots done efficiently and effectively. She quickly picked up on the personalities and vibe of our wedding party, which was goofy with a heavy dose of mocking each other. She felt like part of the group while still being able to manage our time to get the most photos possible. My wife was very nervous about taking photos and Camille was able to show her some of the shots as she took them. She was able to pull that confidence out of my wife and make her feel as beautiful as we all know she looked.

I feel bad that I did not mention her second photographer at all. She was also amazing the entire day. Thank you so much Camille!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michelle & Brandon
    246 photos · 07/06/2018

The Rapids Theatre The Rapids Theatre Historic Weddings

Working with Camille at StudioVie is great! I have watched her shoot many wedding at The Rapids Theatre and she is awesome. The finished photos are so lovely and all of the couples love her style and personality. I highly recommend StudioVie Photography.

Buffalo Buffalo, NY, 14201
716-296-4025
Location of (Birchtree fotos)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding