StudioVie Photography Reviews

StudioVie Photography 2
StudioVie Photography 3
StudioVie Photography 4

vivian 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Camille went above and beyond with our engagement photos! And by above and beyond I mean she traveled all the way to Switzerland to work with us! You would have thought she was a local photographer, she was so natural and quick in finding the perfect backdrops. I didn't have too many poses or particular pictures in mind but Camille was super directive and made the whole shoot so fun, the pictures were more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed! We received our pictures very soon after the shoot which was just the cherry on top! We cant wait to work with her again in Barcelona for our wedding!

StudioVie Photography 5
    StudioVie Photography 6
    Sent on 04/12/2018
  • Stefan

Stefan 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Blew high expectations out of the water

My wife and I agree that we could not be happier. Camille was an amazing photographer in every way. She captured the moments perfectly and produced a great product. This is the most important thing and she delivered! We love Camille's style of photographer as well. My wife and I hate over edited, fake looking wedding photos which are all too abundant. Camille was able to capture the beautiful and drama of each moment in an elegantly nature way. We both %100 give our full endorsement of Studiovie.

Camille also has a great personality; she was able to make the photo shoot fun and cut through the awkwardness we experience posing for a photo. She was able to organize my goofy friends and family and take charge to have shots done efficiently and effectively. She quickly picked up on the personalities and vibe of our wedding party, which was goofy with a heavy dose of mocking each other. She felt like part of the group while still being able to manage our time to get the most photos possible. My wife was very nervous about taking photos and Camille was able to show her some of the shots as she took them. She was able to pull that confidence out of my wife and make her feel as beautiful as we all know she looked.

I feel bad that I did not mention her second photographer at all. She was also amazing the entire day. Thank you so much Camille!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Michelle Daria 路 Married on 07/26/2019

Excellent.

This photographer captured everything perfectly and she was a delight to work with, from beginning to end. Thank you!!! We love every photo 馃挏

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Okonzak 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Day

Camille was great!

I was completely in love with my pictures. We had one heck of a day, with crazy weather and she was on her game. She captured amazing moments of the best days of my life.

I highly recommend her.

-Kathryn

StudioVie Photography 7
    Sent on 08/15/2019

Paula Friona 路 Married on 01/06/2019

This photographer is OUTSTANDING ! Fantastic final product !

The photographer was professional, knowledgeable, very flexible and outstanding !
    The photos were absolutely beautiful ! I couldn鈥檛 be happier !
    Her responsiveness is prompt and courteous!!
    Highly recommend !!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Best around

So accommodating and amazing! Best photography around

Sent on 12/20/2018

Larissa 路 Married on 08/25/2018

We are very pleased with the service StudioVie Photography provided for our wedding day!! I loved her style, professionalism, & timely attitude. We received our pictures very quick and are very satisfied with the work Camille & Peter did on our special day. We will always go back to Camille whenever we need any photography done. Customer for life!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Michelle Salvatore 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Thank You Camille!!

Camille did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. She really captured the essence of our day. Camille is easygoing, adventurous, professional and she truly has an artists eye. Our entire experience was nothing short of perfect!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Janelle 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Camille at StudioVie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She was so easy to work with leading up to and on our special day. StudioVie was very affordable, and the quality of pictures and service we received was worth so much more. Camille and her second shooter Peter were with us for over 12 hours and captured beautiful pictures from beginning to end, and we had our gallery available 2 weeks after our wedding! We were so happy with all the pictures and have looked at them daily! Thanks Camille and Peter!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • sheena

sheena 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Working with Camille of Studio Vie was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! The value you receive for what she charges is incredible. I found her much more reasonably priced than many of her competitors in the area, which made me a little leery until I met with her and saw some of her work. The photos she took of my wedding are stunning, and have exactly the feel I was looking for. Camille and her second shooter were both available to us basically all day and night for our wedding, and captured some great shots that I wouldn't have thought to request on my own. She had our preview wedding album ready so quickly, and finished the remaining photos almost as fast. I really appreciate not having to wait months to see these highly anticipated photos! Look no further than Studio Vie!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 05/19/2018

From our engagement shoot last fall to our wedding this May, Camille's attention to detail and overall love of photography is evident with every shot she took. She was extremely friendly right from the start and was very easy to work with. From beginning to end she answered any of my questions or concerns quickly and was accessible whenever we needed her. We felt so fortunate to have her and her assistant capture our special day. Weddings can be stressful, but there wasn't a time where I was worried or stressed with Camille. She was always on time and her turnaround time for photos was amazing.

I would highly recommend Camille! Thank you, Camille!

Sent on 05/31/2018

deanna 路 Married on 12/09/2017

From the minute Camille walked into my house on my wedding day I knew that she was going to make my day that much more enjoyable. Her work is absolutely stunning along with her personality, she made it easy to be in front of the camera. She made sure she ask along the day if there were any shots I wanted or could think of which I appreciated. Wonderful job I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Xoxo

Sent on 12/12/2017

Bianca 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Camille is the best of the best! She has captured so many life moments for my family. From my maternity, my daughter's newborn shoot, my daughter's holiday shoots, our engagement, and now our wedding! She has an amazing creative vision and it shows in our beautiful photos. She is very accommodating and makes every shoot exciting, and an enjoyable experience! She has done a phenomenal job with all of my shoots and I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Robert 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Camille's talent is unsurpassed. She has been shooting my son and family photos since he was newborn. I'm so delighted that my daughter has recently contracted her to work her wedding next year. Professional, creative and very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Brittany 路 Married on 11/11/2017

The quality of StudioVie鈥檚 photography speaks for itself when you see her work! Camille incorporates a perfect balance of her signature style while I still felt like I was getting a finish product that was very custom to us and our special day. But not only is the finish product stunning, she is absolutely fantastic to work with. I felt like I was just hanging out with a friend who also happens to be damn good at shooting photos. And not to worry if you have guests who tend to be a little aggressive to get their own cell phone shots-Camille is sweet but she can be just as aggressive to get those priceless images every bride wants at the end of the day!

StudioVie Photography 8
    Sent on 11/22/2017
  • Caitlin

Caitlin 路 Married on 09/02/2017

We love Camille!!! She is creative, easy going, high energy and super talented! Great addition to our day!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Ashley 路 Married on 08/04/2017

We could not have chosen a better team to photograph our wedding!! Camille and Walter were extremely professional and fun! Their talent and dedication to their work made the day and the final photographs just perfect! We got our pictures today and I am just in love. Thank you so much for perfectly capturing the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kailani 路 Married on 07/07/2017

Camille and her team did a fantastic job! We coordinated while I live California for a wedding in Rochester, she did amazing, even making sure I had my details set. They helped us tremendously the entire time they were with us, from "which side does the boutiner go" to spontaneous photo ops. They made my entire bridal party feel so comfortable. I am so glad, and impressed. I can't wait to see the final photos and especially the video! I know they won't disappoint! Best day of my life and I trust that they captured every single moment and emotion! Love love love

Sent on 07/08/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 06/10/2017

I am so happy we decided to use StudioVie Photography for our wedding. Camille was SO easy to work with and understanding. They somehow managed to capture every wonderful moment of our night, even with only an hour for staged pictures between our ceremony & reception!! I was overly pleased with the final pictures.. Highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 07/05/2017

Tammy 路 Married on 11/30/2016

I had the absolute pleasure of having Camille shoot our wedding in NYC! I approached her with a vision for a unique, candid, vintage type wedding shoot; but couldn't quite articulate what I had in mind. Camille completely understood what I had envisioned and went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. She suggested an editorial, photojournalist shoot. She took my little idea and she created a shoot better than we expected! Her creativity and pure photographic genius captured our family in this brilliant way; just us, as we were. Which was candid, imperfect, and honest. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. I'm looking forward to having her shoot our family as we grow and change. I could go on for days, but simply put, thank you Camille!! Your patience, hard work, and understanding was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Michelle 路 Married on 10/01/2016

Camille from StudioVie did such a wonderful job photographing my wedding. She is beyond talented in her work, and was so fun to work with. Her assistant, Walter, was also very talented. We received many compliments on them throughout the day and after the wedding. I am so honored StudioVie was apart of our big day!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Ashley 路 Married on 08/26/2016

Camille was fun to work with! She was professional and funny at the same time. She got my pictures to me in a timely manner and they turned out great! She was reasonably priced and answered any questions I had leading up to the wedding! Thanks Camille!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Laura 路 Married on 08/26/2016

Camille is an amazing photographer and we're very happy with her work. She has a wonderful eye for beautiful and unique shots, and I love the way she captures light and natural settings. She creates beautiful, fun pictures and offers suggestions with the information she is given in order to satisfy your needs. I would highly recommend StudioVie for all your photography needs.
    Laura

Sent on 11/15/2016

Dalia 路 Married on 09/01/2015

Camille is a visionary. She has such an eye for detail. She is great to work with and is very talented with the camera. I feel weddings are so important to share with loved ones and Camille is the right person for the job to take stunning pictures of your special day.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Ruth 路 Married on 07/18/2015

Camille is one-of-a-kind. She managed my crazy family with ease, which is saying something! Her photos are beautiful, so beautiful that we hired her for our engagement, wedding AND family reunion weekend. So grateful for everything she did for us.

Sent on 11/08/2016