Studio Tran Photography

3814 Bauvais Street, Metairie, LA 70001 Map · Phone number

About Studio Tran Photography

Studio Tran is a boutique of three photographers that provide a unique blend of photojournalism, fashion, fine art and classical photographic styles to your wedding and portrait images. They capture not only the details, beauty and the way you look on your special day, but also the emotions of how you and your loved ones feel.

Follow Studio Tran Photography on

It's all in the details
It's all in the details

96 Reviews for Studio Tran Photography

Adriana · Married on 04/15/2017

So glad I hired Studio Tran. Their work made everyone look amazing!! They really captured the joy at our wedding and made me look stunning in every shot.

Christy Chachere · Married on 02/18/2017

Would Hire Over and Over Again!

Beebe was AMAZING. From the first meeting to bridal portraits and the wedding, he and his team captured it all!! I was amazed at how many photos I am in love with. He was able to capture all aspects of our wedding - even the small details. He and his team were also SO fun to work with and they looked like they had a great time at the wedding!! I loved that they got on the dance floor with us and had fun as they were capturing some of the BEST moments.

Our albums and prints came out so great, too. Corine, Beebe and the whole team were so great to work with through the entire process.

Maria · Married on 12/17/2016

As an out of town Bride I was nervous about booking without actually meeting with the team, however, StudioTran was the best decision I made for my wedding!! Corrine and Kacie were AMAZING! They were with us from the start and made everything run so smoothly when we had limited time. Everyone had a wonderful time and if it wasn’t for them I don’t think anything would have been were it was supposed to. Everyone says your wedding day goes by fast and you have no free time but I didn’t believe it until I blinked and it was over. StudioTran was there to capture every minute of it. I am not exaggerating when I say every minute either! They captured the best moments and even more. It was so fun looking back and remembering memories from the night. Our photobook was beautiful, the pictures came back fast and were perfectly edited and our mothers loved their albums as well. I highly recommend booking StudioTran for your wedding!!

Studio Tran Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Cory Ruiz Video
    Cory Ruiz Video Wedding Videographers

We love all the photographers from Studio Tran. They are all professional as well as friendly. They are great at getting pictures done quickly without compromising quality. We love working with anyone from Studio Tran.

• Eiffel Society
    Eiffel Society Museum Weddings

Studio Tran is one of the most in-demand photography teams in the city and we LOVE working with them! Their team is always professional, friendly and on-point. They provide us and their clients with top-notch photos and are EXCELLENT at capturing the moments.

• The Champagne Palace
    The Champagne Palace Banquet Halls

Studio Tran is one of the best photography houses in the south. As one of our most recommended photographers, Studio Tran always delivers stunning photos with clever and creative twists. If you want the best, consider Studio Tran for your special day.

• 3814 Bauvais Street Metairie, LA, 70001 See on map