Studio Tran Photography Reviews

96 | Metairie, LA

96 Reviews for Studio Tran Photography

Adriana · Married on 04/15/2017

So glad I hired Studio Tran. Their work made everyone look amazing!! They really captured the joy at our wedding and made me look stunning in every shot.

Christy Chachere · Married on 02/18/2017

Would Hire Over and Over Again!

Beebe was AMAZING. From the first meeting to bridal portraits and the wedding, he and his team captured it all!! I was amazed at how many photos I am in love with. He was able to capture all aspects of our wedding - even the small details. He and his team were also SO fun to work with and they looked like they had a great time at the wedding!! I loved that they got on the dance floor with us and had fun as they were capturing some of the BEST moments.

Our albums and prints came out so great, too. Corine, Beebe and the whole team were so great to work with through the entire process.

Maria · Married on 12/17/2016

As an out of town Bride I was nervous about booking without actually meeting with the team, however, StudioTran was the best decision I made for my wedding!! Corrine and Kacie were AMAZING! They were with us from the start and made everything run so smoothly when we had limited time. Everyone had a wonderful time and if it wasn’t for them I don’t think anything would have been were it was supposed to. Everyone says your wedding day goes by fast and you have no free time but I didn’t believe it until I blinked and it was over. StudioTran was there to capture every minute of it. I am not exaggerating when I say every minute either! They captured the best moments and even more. It was so fun looking back and remembering memories from the night. Our photobook was beautiful, the pictures came back fast and were perfectly edited and our mothers loved their albums as well. I highly recommend booking StudioTran for your wedding!!

hailey · Married on 10/08/2016

AS soon as you find out the date of your wedding call Corine! She and Mary Beth were fantastic!
    So accommodating, personal, and showed how much they cared in working so hard to get all the pictures my daughter wanted! I have read reviews over the last year when I was looking for vendors and do not know what else to say except THEY are the best! I HIGHLY recommend and am so happy they were available for us! and I am the MOB (mother of bride) and you know how we can be in wanting the BEST for our daughters!!

Erica · Married on 08/27/2016

AMAZING! That's the only word that I can find to describe Studio Tran. I had them shoot my engagement photos and my wedding. Corine has a vision and we just went with it! They are super professional and well just overall awesome. My engagement photos we took in Jackson Square and I had the hardest time trying to pic out which ones I wanted to use for things because they all were great. My wedding was at The Chicory and I so excited to see our photos, I have no doubt they are going to be amazing.

Claire · Married on 07/23/2016

I knew before I was even engaged I wanted Corine to photograph our wedding. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about Studio Tran's work, professionalism, and being great to work with; looking through their website it is clear they are the best in the business. Working with Corine was not only easy it was fun, exactly how planning a wedding should be. Having just received our images I am blown away by how beautifully Corine captured the emotion of the day, we were so happy and full of love and Corine flawlessly translated those emotions into print with memories we'll cherish forever. Looking back at our pictures brings me exactly back to those happy and purely blissful emotions of my favorite day and if I could, I would choose Corine and Studio Tran a million times over to do it all again!

Morgan · Married on 06/18/2016

Corine was amazing from the time she arrived!! She kept everything organized and running smoothly the entire day. Her assistant Kacie was also great and they worked so well together!! I didn't need to worry about a thing once Corine got there. Just relaxed and enjoyed my day. She created a timeline ahead of time, which kept us everyone on a schedule. Her personality is super sweet and she's definitely someone you want to have around on the best day of your life!! She captured every moment with such detail. I cannot thank her enough for being an amazing support on my wedding day and giving me the most beautiful pictures!!! Best decision is to work with Corine!!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2016

I would highly recommend Studio Tran as your wedding photographer! Not only are their pictures beautiful but Corine and Beebe are so wonderful to work with and will do everything they can to make sure they capture every aspect of your wedding. They tryely have a gift and I am so glad they shared that gift with us!!

Corinne was so professional and helpful with all coordination and Beebe was awesome to work with when it came to my Bridals and shooting our wedding!

Corine was wonderful throughout the whole process. She is professional and a pleasure to work with. I do not live in New Orleans so I did not get to meet her personally til the wedding day. I think she did a great job and I am so excited to see the pictures in a few weeks. Highly recommend.

Brenda · Married on 09/19/2015

Studio Tran is wonderful to work with. They photographed my daughter's wedding including engagement and bridal portraits. They do absolutely beautiful work. My advice is do not cut corners on the photographer, they are what you have left after the day is done.

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2015

We chose Studio Tran as our Wedding Day photographer a year in advance. Beebe and Corine are very professional and easy to work with. They were one of the easiest vendors to work with. Beebe is very detail oriented and captured all of our special moments on our Wedding Day. His photos exceeded our expectations as well as our guests and we have a lifetime of beautiful memories.

Dannielle · Married on 05/16/2015

Studio Tran was amazing from the time we signed the contract through our wedding night. They were friendly, courteous, patient, and full of great ideas. Beebe was great and fun to work with! I can't wait to see the photos!!

Highly recommend! One of the best in the city!

They were absolutely awesome!!! I noticed that they were capturing everything the night of my wedding

Shantelle · Married on 05/29/2014

Eric and his crew were so wonderful to work with! I would defiantly recommend them!!! I look forward to working with them again!

Stacie · Married on 05/10/2014

Absolutely Fabulous! Thank you for capturing those one in a million photos that most photographers miss. Thank you Eric and Studio Tran for making our daughter's wedding picture perfect in every way.

Beebe and Ryan shot my wedding. They were flexible, patient, energetic, fun, and professional! The Studio Tran team did everything to make our wedding day run smoothly and efficiently. I was also in touch with Corine in the months following, and she was very sweet and helpful. Even being such a well-known and successful company, I was always made to feel special and important to this company, and cannot recommend them enough. Their pictures speak for themselves, and I am thrilled with these life-long memories they have created for my family.

lam · Married on 02/01/2014

So sweet and nice! Very patient with me. Awesome job!

Natalie · Married on 01/31/2014

Bebe and Corine are awesome!!! I had the pleasure of working with both of them. Bebe did my Bridals and Corine did my wedding. They have the effect of making you relax and making sure you are enjoying the moment! Their personalities are 1 in a million. The way Bebe can you laugh at the drop of a dime to Corine's bubbly personality. I have never had a problem taking pictures, but my husband on the other hand...it's like pulling teeth, toes and sometimes hair to get him to take a picture. Well for the wedding he was so relaxed with Corine he shocked us all and was smiling and having a good time. Now quality...top notch!!! They have a way of capturing the moment. You are so relaxed and unaware of them being there it makes for the best candid shots! Turn around on pictures is awesome. Now don't get wrong it takes a little while to get them to you, but that's because they want you to have the best quality, but it isn't nearly as long as most photographers. I fell in love with my pictures from the moment I laid my eyes on them!!! Absolutely love Bebe and Corine!!! Check out their website...www.studiotran.com

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/19/2014

I got married January 19, 2014 in New Orleans, LA. After researching photographers in that area, I decided to go with Studio Tran. I loved everything about Corine and her assistant. They arrived on time and went straight to work! I received the link to look at my pictures, four weeks later, as promised, and they were all so beautiful! If you are still searching for a photographer, please stop right now and call Studio Tran! They are the best!!!!

Signed,
    A Very Satisfied Customer

Shelley · Married on 12/21/2013

Studio Tran is amazing to work with! They provide excellent photography as well as the highest level of professionalism. Would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Jane · Married on 09/21/2013

Beebe and his team are amazing and truly talented in the field of photography. The Studio Tran team is proffesional and fun to work with! They set the bar high for wedding photographers. They are one of the best if not the best wedding photographers! Highly recommended!

Allison · Married on 09/20/2013

Absolutely amazing!!!! Beebe and Ryan were FANTASTIC to work with. I cannot wait to see the photos from my daughters wedding last friday night. Everyone has commented about their professionalism and how many pictures they took. They were on the dance floor for the entire reception. Will definetly recoomend Studio Tran to anyone planning a wedding!!!!!!

Angela · Married on 09/07/2013

Absolute best in town, hands down! We were extremely satisfied with Corine Tran and her team; if I could give them 10 stars I would!
    We heard about Studio Tran through some friends and checked out the website. Immediately, we could tell the photography style was exactly what we were looking for. When I first met with Corine at her home, I was put at ease by her lighthearted easy-going personality which I knew would be important for getting good shots of us (we tend to look uptight and stiff in all pictures together lol). She took the time to answer all of my questions and even gave advice about local vendors I needed! And this was all before I even signed a contract! Erick and I had an engagement photo session with Corine to ease into photos, get to know her, and to use some shots for our wedding sign-in book. We had an amazing product with excellent shots in front of the river, by the cathedral, through the city park, in the French quarter and with the trolley!! It was done so quickly and was painless-less! My husband was immediately at ease with Corine and we shared some good laughs that day; especially when I changed outfits half way through in the famous Tran Van :) On the big day, Corine was a Godsend. She was punctual, professional, sweet and kind. She was the most relaxed person to have by me through it all. Although there were small mishaps, wardrobe malfunctions and other issues, photography was never one of them. She even jumped in and helped out which was totally not her job at all! She photographed the heck out of the bridal prep, grooms prep, ceremony, second line, and reception!! I am actually troubled we have so many great shots because I can’t seem to narrow them down for our photo book orders! Hire Studio Tran, it’ll be the best decision you could make. I am happy to share my experience if you need the extra info; I will continue to recommend them for years to come and cannot wait to hopefully take some family shots when we get pregnant :)