Killingworth, CT 06419 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date

About Studio Ten9Ten

Why TEN9TEN?

TEN9TEN is a date that changed me forever. This is the day I married my beautiful wife. TEN9TEN was filled with love, family, friends, smiles, tears, laughs, dancing, speeches, and many little stories that will be told for generations to come. Experiencing this event gave me a true realization of the importance of photographing a wedding. It is an absolute honor to have the opportunity to capture the love, family, friends, smiles, tears, laughs, dancing, speeches, and stories that are bound to occur on your day. I feel incredibly fortunate to be trusted with the responsibility of creating a family heirloom of images through my creative eye and photographic knowledge. I look forward to speaking to you about creating images that will tell the story of your special day.

ABOUT ADAM:

If a stranger said "tell me three things about you that will help me to understand who you are as a person", I would respond:

ONE... I am a Family Man.

I am a father and a husband. It is these relationships that are at the core of my heart. They motivate me, inspire me, and push me to work harder than I ever thought possible.

TWO... I am an Adventurer.

In the year 2011, my wife and I sold everything and left a comfortable life in CT to follow a dream. We cycled through all 50 states, 12,591 miles to support 2 charities. This trip changed me as a person. It taught me to take on challenge, risk, and face fear, even when the outcome is a complete unknown... that is adventure. Someone once said, "do one thing everyday that scares you." Whether it be small or large, I strive to take on this challenge by living a life filled with adventure.

THREE... I am a Photographer

Photography gets me up before dawn and keeps me up past midnight. I am passionate about creating imagery that captures the essence of a subject. I believe that images have a powerful voice that speaks to the viewer in a way that can evoke powerful feelings and emotion.

-Adam L. Coppola

3 Reviews for Studio Ten9Ten

• Carly

Carly Roberts · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing Photographer and Vendor

Studio Ten9Ten was absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding photography vendor. Adam and Christy were a pleasure to work with through the whole planning process; they were responsive, flexible, and incredibly reasonably priced for their offered services. Adam made sure that he had all details/logistics for the wedding down weeks in advance and was prepared for the shuttling between first look location and wedding venue.

In addition to being great to work with before the wedding, Adam and second shooter, Lynne, were an absolute pleasure. They were so fun to spend the day with and work with and all of our family, bridal party, and guests loved them!

For the most important piece, Adam delivered our pictures on a very quick turnaround and they are absolutely gorgeous. He was able to capture all of the emotions and happiness of the day so well that we get to relive the day each time we look through them. Would absolutely recommend Studio Ten9Ten for anyone looking to have the most beautiful wedding photos and work with the best people!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2014

Adam is fantastic! We received awesome pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime - super awesome personality and great creativity n

Sent on 03/03/2015

JennaBetsy · Married on 08/29/2014

5 stars isn't enough for Adam! From the very first email we knew Adam was our guy. He responded so quickly and was totally willing to work around our schedule. Our first meeting was at the venue so he could see where he'd be taking the pictures and Adam got there a half hour early to scope out the best locations for pictures. Adam shared the vision we had for our wedding, and had amazing suggestions we hadn't even thought of. We hired him on the spot and it was the best decision we made. Part of what we loved was Adams wonderful personality, he is always smiling and was genuinely excited for our big day. Adam sends a detailed questionnaire before the wedding so he knows exactly which pictures are a must for the wedding day. We had a very long list and he got every single one. Every time we wanted to get a particular picture during the wedding we would look to find Adam and he was already there, getting the perfect picture. When we got our pictures back they were AMAZING. We got so many compliments on them, everyone wanted to know who our photographer was. A great thing about Adam is that he gives you high-res copies of all of your pictures which we really loved. I can't say enough wonderful things about Adam; he captured every moment of our day and I love reliving it through his work.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Studio Ten9Ten FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4900
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums