San Francisco, CA 94199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Studio Shik

Our company was established in 2004. Everything started even earlier when I was a child and I always had a big imagination from watching a lot of movies. Cinema left a big footprint in my mind and with huge desire to work with videos in the future.
When my family imigrated to the U.S. my dream came true. Of course my first videos were horrible, but with practice and with a help of professional people, I continued to grow into my own unique cinematic style.
When Diana and I got married in 07-07-07, Diana had a big desire to help me and now she is my second videographer and she helps me to do all the paper work. I am happy to tell that without her I would not do a lot of things as we do it together.
Our philosophy is "To create breathtaking cinematic imagery and satisfy our clients." You can benefit from our service we offer in any place in the US. If you are falling in the category to be our client, you will enjoy all time from meeting with us till never ending memories of your wedding day captured in high definition video.
Some say "Picture worth a thousands of words and a video is an encyclopedia" If you believe in this statement you will fall in love with our cinematic imagery.

• Wolf's Video
  • Forest Edge Weddings
  • NorCal Filmworks

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

7 Reviews for Studio Shik

Stephanie · Married on 04/03/2012

My wedding was in the Spring of 2011. I hadn't planned on having a videographer at the wedding but when I saw Shiksa's work, I was blown away. I was essentially left without a choice, I had to hire them. It came to be one of the best decisions I made in all my wedding planning.

With all the things that just don't turn out the way you wanted them for you wedding, Shiksa was not one of those things. I absolutely fell in love with my wedding video. They captured every detail, every moment and put together such a creative and touching video I will treasure for a lifetime.

I didn't see them much during the wedding, not because they weren't there but because they have the uncanny ability to go under the radar even with all their fancy equipment. Aleks and Diana were so humble and sweet, my wedding party fell in love with them. If you're looking for a videography team that can capture great imagery in all kinds of challenging lighting, be illusive while filming, be creative and most importantly responsive to your needs then Shiksa would be your go to team.

Sent on 04/17/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/23/2011

110% fantastic. Will recommend you to everyone!! Words cannot express how satisfied I am. I cannot wait to see the whole video. Beautiful work!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Eric · Married on 07/16/2011

Aleksandr was absolutely fantastic! He is very friendly and a pleasure to be around! The wedding day was such a breeze as Alex was very prepared for the whole day!

The results of Alex's videos are absolutely incredible and it is such a treat to meet someone so nice and talented.

Sent on 07/20/2011

• Choco Studio & City Hall Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

These guys are so much fun - can't wait to work with them again! Highly recommend Shiksa!

• MC Studios Wedding Photographers

We at MC Studios have been working with Shiksa Studio for many years. Many of our brides know Shiksa studios wedding films for their superb quality. What makes them very unique is their ability to tell a story of the wedding day in a very powerful and emotional way. Because of their approach each wedding looks unique and artistically amazing!

• You+We Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down best filmmakers in the Bay Area!

• San Francisco See on map
    Location of (Studio Shik)