302 West 30th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number

About Studio L

Studio L is a full-service wedding hair salon located in Baltimore, Maryland, that opened its doors in 2011. Owner and stylist Lisa Alexis offers wedding day styling at the salon or on-site for brides. As a professional since 2008, she loves spending the day primping and pampering a bride and her wedding party.

Studio L works closely with brides to bring their wedding day hair vision to life. Lisa loves being creative and innovative with the styling. She has close relationships with makeup artists in the area and provides referrals upon request. Before the wedding, she does hair trials to ensure each bride is satisfied with their look. She also creates looks for engagement photos, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. Lisa offers the following hair services:

• Blowouts

img 0385 51 1048939

3 Reviews for Studio L

• Catherine

Catherine Villareale · Married on 02/07/2020

Loved My Wedding Hair & Bridesmaids Looked Foxy Too!

My 2 bridesmaids and I went to Lisa at Studio L for our hair for my February wedding. We left her studio looking fantastic and my hair survived wind gusts that ripped my veil out twice and a get down good time on the dance floor. I have thick, medium length wavy hair and it stayed put. I've been in other weddings where my hair looked pretty at the beginning of the night, but was spitting out bobby pins by the time the dancing go started. Lisa was great. Plus, she's lovely and we had a fun time chitchatting and hanging out the morning of the wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome lady and perfect hairdo

Lisa is the best! I already trust her to cut my hair on a regular basis at Studio L, so when I realized I could hire her for my wedding hair-do, it was a no-brainer. Lisa is super responsive. Booking and any questions I had were super easy. She showed up early to help me feel at ease with the timeline. Lisa made me feel super comfortable when deciding how I'd have my hair done. She was also a pro working with a difficult hair comb I wanted to wear. During a tense moment with family, she was the first to offer me champagne. She was so fun to have around. The moms and 4 or so bridesmaids also go their hair done and were super happy with the experience and outcome. Thanks Lisa! xoxo

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jessica Farmer · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

It was a pleasure to work with Lisa from start to finish. From the very beginning, Lisa was prompt and thorough - she helped me to make decisions on styles and select accessories that would work best with my hair. She offered the opportunity to have a trial prior to the wedding to ensure I was happy with the style. When wedding day arrived, Lisa arrived early and helped myself and my bridesmaids to achieve all of the different looks we were hoping for. She was laid back yet efficient getting all 6 of us done with plenty of time for photos. The final result turned out beautifully. Lisa went above and beyond - BOOK HER!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Studio L FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts