Studio Eriksdotter

Reston, VA View map

Memorializing your bridal bouquet as an original painting is a unique way to always enjoy your wedding day. It is a keepsake to light up your home with, bring smiles to friends and family and a great reminder of the emotions you felt when you said "I do." It is the modern new way of preserving your bridal bouquet.

All I need are some good photos where the bridal bouquet is clearly visible to do the painting. The next step is to pick the size and shape of the canvas. The shape will depend on the style of the bridal bouquet, and I'll be happy to give you suggestions.

The painting's background color should highlight and compliment the colors of the flowers. We can work together to make it fit in with your décor or why not choose your wedding color? I will work with you to capture the bouquet in a truly unique and special way.

There are many different styles of bridal bouquets and many ways to portray it on a canvas. Round bouquets are nicely highlighted in a square canvas and cascading bouquets fit well in a rectangular painting.

Not sure what shape will suit the bouquet? Just send me a photo and we'll work together and decide how best to capture the beauty of the arrangement.

This is the perfect gift for a wedding or anniversary, Valentine's Day, or birthday to yourself, your wife, friend or a newlywed. To give as a gift certificate to someone special, I'd be happy to make a personalized brochure for you to give with the certificate.

If you are giving this is a gift or would like it for a specific date, submit your order at least two months in advance and I will do my best to accommodate you.

This unique bridal bouquet preservation is limited to 20 a year as original art takes a lot of time and loving care. To reserve yours, an initial investment of half the cost is required. The remaining investment is expected once the art work is complete.

I ship worldwide with FedEx. Please contact me for an estimate. It will vary depending on your location and the size of the painting. Order yours today by filling out the order form or contact me with any questions or concerns.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
    Scott Married on 10/17/2009
    I asked Erica to paint a picture of my wife's wedding bouquet as a surprise for Christmas. Working from a photograph I provided she really blew us away with the result. The painting is so lifelike and her attention to detail really shines through. We are so happy to have this painting displayed prominently in our home, it brings us back to our wedding every time we look at it.
    Lynne Married on 06/06/2009
    Erica is great to work with - send her pictures of the bouquet and she handles the rest. I'm thrilled with the painting!! Not only is this a wonderful way to preserve the bridal bouquet, it's also a great work of art to display in your home. Thank you again for an amazing gift! It is truly a gift from the heart.
    Taryn Married on 06/06/2009
    My mom purchased a painting of my bridal bouquet from Eriksdotter Bridal Bouquet Paintings after meeting her at a craft show. It was the best surprise when I was given the painting. It is beautiful and will last much longer than any dried bouquet. She seemed to really put a lot of thought into it and it's nice to know that I will forever have this painting to remember my wedding. It looks great on my wall and provides a great decorative pop to my decor. I really appreciate her time and effort. She is very talented and great customer service.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Reston, 20194
Location of (Studio Eriksdotter)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding