Studio 7

Attleboro, MA View map Visit website

Studio 7 is a wedding hair service based out of Attleboro, Massachusetts. Nicole Jolicoeur is the owner and lead professional behind this business, and she works hard to create beautiful looks that live up to expectations. She has several years of experience as a stylist, and she enjoys working closely with to-be-weds so that they achieve their favorite style for their big day.

Nicole enjoys opening up channels of communication with everyone who books her services. This allows her to carry out consultations so that specific preferences and personal tastes can be understood in advance for any styling work. Once she knows how to proceed, Nicole can set to work with confidence and skill as she brings various fashions to life. She offers blowouts, coloring, haircuts, updos, and more to achieve breathtaking results that put smiles on faces. Studio 7 can also provide braiding, curling, root touch-ups, specialty designs, and more. Ultimately, Nicole likes to put her customers first, and she is keen to produce results worthy of the elevated event.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$30

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Jen B. Married on 09/25/2021

Awesome experience

I booked Nicole for my wedding day and she was such a pleasure to work with! Nicole is so passionate about what she does and her work reflects that. I would highly recommend booking her for your wedding or upcoming event!
    Lydia T. Married on 08/07/2021

She is amazing!

Nicole is great to work with, very professional, friendly, timely, affordable and she does an amazing job. Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful all of our hair came out. She even accommodated my flower girl's request of having Belle's hair from Beauty and the beast and it came out beautiful. Nicole is also my regular hairdresser and I always get comments on how much people like the color of my hair.
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 10/25/2020

Comfortable with Nicole

We were planning our wedding from out of town, so I had to trust reviews and my gut for the professionals I hired, Nicole was definitely the right choice! I scheduled my hair trial and asked Nicole if she could give me a hair cut while I was there, she did and the cut was exactly what I wanted, first time that has happened for me at a salon! She did a lovely job with my hair at the trial and day of the wedding, she instantly made me feel comfortable in her skill and I knew I was going to be in good hands. When the day of the wedding came, she was precisely on time and started hair right at 11am, she works very efficiently, so though I had scheduled longer for each person to get their hair done, she was ahead of schedule, which made this anxious bride so happy. I was able to get some great downtime with my girls and mom before the wedding and we all looked wonderful thanks to Nicole! My hair held up all night and was still lovely and curly the next morning, without being crunchy from too much hairspray, truly the dream!
    Thanks so much Nicole for being so wonderful and making me and my whole wedding party relax and feel comfortable with you and your talent!

Deals

Studio 7 1
Discount

Any brides booking with a group of 5 or more will receive their trial style for $45 instead of $65!

697 Washington St Attleboro, MA, 02703
(508) 316-9807

Wednesday 10-1 Thursday 11-4 Friday 11-5 Saturday 9-3 Appointments available outside business hours!
Location of (Studio 7)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding