Studio 220 Photography

Excelsior, MN View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Studio 220 Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Originally founded in 2006 by Tim and Sally, this company has been providing couples with an expert service for many years. As such, they have the necessary experience to offer professionally produced photos of happy couples’ remarkable day.

An award-winning team, Studio 220 Photography aims to provide a range of diverse packages that can suit a whole host of preferences, requirements, and needs. What’s more, they allow couples of honor to tailor and personalize their packages so that they can add in whatever extras they would like.

Harnessing contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and vintage styles, Studio 220 Photography produce high-resolution images. No matter the scene they are focusing on, they like to do justice to the moment by paying attention to the unique nature of your day.

Thanks to their one-event-per-day policy, this team of talented photographers are able to concentrate on your celebration for the day, ensuring that they are not distracted by other bookings. Some of the many other services available from Studio 220 Photography include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Second photographer
  • Digital files
  • Albums
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jenandmattrimony2020
    Jen Married on 11/06/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

The Best Experience

We met Sally at a bridal fair, and she was my favorite photography vendor there. Not only because the photographers at Studio 220 all shoot beautiful pictures but moreso because she took so much time to get to know us and what we were looking for. In about 10 minutes, she learned our style and was able to recommend four photographers with beautiful portfolios. We selected Jen, and she was incredible! We had to reschedule our engagement photos three times because of the weather, and she was so accommodating. She pushed us a little out of our comfort zone to get some beautiful pictures.

When we had to postpone our date twice due to COVID, Jen and Dana in the office were so responsive and got us rescheduled easily.

Working with Jen was a dream! She is so friendly and gave great direction for all the photos we needed to have taken. Our second shooter Gabi was also so amazing to work with. She complemented Jen so well, and everything went so well!

Jen had timelines down so well, and we kept to her timeline perfectly until my ring mishap. I lost my grandmother’s ring during golden hour photos, so we took about 20 minutes to find it. It was in my hair the whole time. She and Gabi stopped photos to help me find it which I appreciated so much. During the ceremony, I knew Jen and Gabi were taking photos, but they did such a great job of blending into the background that I had no idea they were even there!

Jen knew exactly which photos I wanted, and she got everything. I’m so excited to see how our photos turn out!
  • Laura
    Laura Z. Married on 10/29/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

There is nothing better than studio220

This was a hard decision to make with wedding photos. You only get one chance to capture your day, no pressure! I met with a couple different photographers and friend/coworker suggested Studio 220. I met with the coordinator and it was no pressure consult that I instantly felt relief after our call. We got married in 4 months from proposal to wedding and the clock was ticking with engagement photos and planning. If there is one thing I know, its that my worries disappeared after I saw our engagement photos from Bree. She got to know us as a couple and incorporated our blended family so well! I am beyond happy with our photos. You need to find the best for you, but I would highly recommend you find the best fit, in your budget, and one that is worth the investment and Studio 220 is!

Studio 220 Photography's reply:

Laura! Thank you so much for the amazing words!! We absolutely loved capturing these moments for you and feel honored to be the ones to do so! Bree captured your love perfectly and I am again so so happy that you just as in love with them as we are! Thank you again for allowing us to be the ones to bring these moments to life and creating memories for you and your family! Congratulations again!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Studio 220 Photography 1
Exclusive

332 3rd Street Excelsior, MN, 55331
6122060502
Location of (Studio 220 Photography)
PO Box 620 Excelsior, MN, 55331
612-206-0502

Studio 220 Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Studio 220 Photography include in the starting price?

Studio 220 Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Negatives

What photography services does Studio 220 Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Studio 220 Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Studio 220 Photography offer?

Studio 220 Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Studio 220 Photography offer?

Studio 220 Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Studio 220 Photography offer for wedding events?

Studio 220 Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Studio 220 Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Studio 220 Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in value, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.7 in quality of service and 4.7 in average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Studio 220 Photography offer?

Studio 220 Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding