Studio 176

Newport News, VA View map

Studio 176 is an invitation-design studio based in Newport News, Virginia. Melissa, the owner and designer, has been a graphic designer for more than 12 years, involved in the branding, packaging, and printing aspects of design. We specialize in custom made invitations for weddings and special events. Check us out at www.studio176.work

Studio 176 uses creative combinations of paper and materials to ensure that clients receive a one-of-a-kind piece that fits their personality. In addition to invitations, we provide designs for menus, place cards, RSVP cards, save-the-dates, and thank you cards. Studio 176 also provides additional printing services including:

• Embossing
  • Engraving
  • Foil-stamping
  • Laser cutting
  • Letterpressing
  • Thermography

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Design
Letterpress
Printing
Thermography
    Kellen Married on 05/27/2018

Very picky customer and I couldn't be happier

I had my wedding invitations created by texture and they did an amazing job. Their professional, courteous, craftsmanship is second to none. I had a rough idea in my head and they created it 10x better than my wife and I ever could have imagined. We got loads of compliments from our guests about how creative and unique they were, we couldn’t have been happier. I would definitely recommend you use them.
    Melissa Married on 05/27/2018

Not your average invitations!

We worked with Texture for our wedding invitations and honestly could not be happier. They were extremely flexible trying to incorporate all of my ideas and produced something that was so creative I'm excited to have it as a keepsake in my wedding shadow box! If you want something that stands out from the rest you need to work with Texture, highly recommend!
  • User4301893 2+ years ago

Very impressed!

I had a great experience with Texture for our wedding save the dates and invites! Melissa was able to use our wedding colors and venue as inspiration for the save the dates and invites to tie everything together! They came out beautifully and in a timely manner! She had plenty of ideas that we could choose from as well. It was nice having options and ideas especially since I am not that creative!

Deals