38 S Market St, Frederick, MD 21701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

7 Reviews for Structures Salon & Spa

Erica · Married on 12/02/2017

Kristin Smith did my hair and all 5 of my bridesmaids make up for my wedding. She traveled to my venue and did an amazing job. After doing the trial hair I had a few concerns that I discussed with her and the day of the wedding came and my hair was absolutely perfect. She wants the day to be perfect in every way. She is very reasonable in price and a sweet person all together. I would recommend her to anyone! I am going to start seeing her for my everyday beauty needs from now on! I love that I could pick up the phone and text her instead of having the play phone tag with a salon. She really did make me look like the Princess I wanted to be!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2013

Structures Salon and Spa is one of those places in downtown city areas that you need to see as a woman. It's hip, trendy, bohemian and friendly.

I have a friend who works there and after seeing how she transformed my sister and a few other bridesmaids (including myself), I knew that this was where I was getting my hair and makeup done. I normally do not like to go to people I know for such big occasions because what happens if something were to go wrong? In my case, nothing did. Everything went perfectly.

Because I was having my wedding in the woods, I wanted a look to reflect that. I searched and searched for looks and finally found one. Half up half down hair with beach waves and tiny fishtail braids interwoven in. Janelle did such a terrific job recreating this look. We didn't even do a hair trial beforehand because I was trying to be careful with money and knew she would be able to make me happy. As with makeup, same thing. I wanted something simple. Barely any makeup with a ton of lashes. On the day of my wedding, I decided to add color. Instead of getting upset at the sudden change of heart, she was cool with it and encouraged the color even more.

I was so happy with the way things turned out. My bridesmaids that went to her and the rest of the team at Structures was happy as well. We all looked and felt so beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Kim · Married on 04/14/2012

Christy did a wonderful job on my daughter's hair and makeup for the wedding. The attendents also had hair and make up done at Structures. They looked beautiful and had such a fun time the morning before the wedding. They are a very talented group!

Sent on 04/28/2012