String and Sound

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

String and Sound is a creative collection of musicians and singers who perform for wedding events in and around in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Offering live music as well as DJ services and bilingual MC capabilities, they welcome and encourage customization for their services. Their music can accommodate virtually any request, keeping the dance floor moving and entertaining guests. One of their most unique offerings is to write an original song based on a couple’s love story, giving the newlyweds a personalized way to remember their special day forever.

A band of four, the String and Sound musicians give special thought to each couple who books their services. During a consultation, discussion will focus on a couple’s particular music tastes, as well as a do-not-play list and karaoke options. The band will only book one event per day, so their complete focus is on their current audience. Some additional equipment they can bring with them includes flat screens, a disco ball, microphones, a sound/PA system, uplighting, a photo booth, and a projector. The specific music genres String and Sound can perform are:

• Country
  • Pop
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Brooke
    Brooke S. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing Talent!

We had the BEST time at our wedding and I think 99% of that was due to Jason and his partner at String and Sound. There was a last minute change of vocalist due to sickness and he handled it professionally, quickly and left me with no worries. The quality, sound, attitude and overall vibe they gave to our reception was so spot on. Everyone has been raving about them and now my soon to be sister in law booked them too! Cannot wait to party with them again soon. Hire them for sure!

String and Sound's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Brooke, we had such a great time with you and Brad last October! Excited to see you all again soon, at the next one!
  • Alana
    Alana A. Married on 04/09/2021

The best!

Better than I could have hoped for! Everyone has been raving about our music, all thanks to Jason from String and Sound! They are very easy to work with, have a lot of experience, and made our wedding flow beautifully. The tailored tune is absolutely worth it as well... that was my gift to my husband, and it was so special because no one had ever seen/heard anything like that at a wedding before. I highly highly recommend Jason and String of Sound to do your wedding, they gave us an evening we (and our guests) will never forget!

String and Sound's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Alana! We love writing songs that will have a special meaning to couples for years and years to come. Thanks for letting us be a part! Best wishes!
    Lindsey S. Married on 06/27/2020

String & sound was amazing to work with!

String & sound was amazing to work with. They were so helpful with picking a package, to choosing songs, & making sure our wedding ran smoothly. Not to mention the incredible talent they have! Highly highly recommend them, you will NOT be disappointed!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Ranch of the Saints Ranch of the Saints Park & Outdoor Weddings

If you want to personalize your wedding, what better way than to do a live band! I love having string and sound out to the ranch because they make it more personal than just playing music. Having them out allows them to play live music during the ceremony and then you also can play the Cha Cha Slide. I have even seen them get out and teach guests how to do certain dances! They always keep the party going and guests entertained! I would recommend them to any bride looking for the best of both worlds!

Austin Smith Events Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

You can always count on Jason and String & Sound to do a great job at your wedding. I've had the pleasure of working and meeting with them several times and I love em'! They are not only good at what they do but great people as well. I would hire them for my wedding without any stress and you can too! - Austin Smith Events (Wedding DJ)

Alumni Productions Alumni Productions Wedding Videographers

I can not say enough about String and Sound. Jason and his team are amazing and so kind. I recommend them to all my clients and look forward to any wedding I have with them. It is rare that you find vendors you enjoy working with so much you become friends, but that are the type of people String and Sound are, friendly! Their sound is awesome and there is nothing better then good, amazing, live music for your reception and ceremony. I recommend every bride and groom check out their site and samples. THE BEST!!!

1105 NE 10th Ct Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73160
Location of (String and Sound)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding