1105 NE 10th Ct, Oklahoma City, OK 73160 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About String and Sound

String and Sound is a creative collection of musicians and singers who perform for wedding events in and around in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Offering live music as well as DJ services and bilingual MC capabilities, they welcome and encourage customization for their services. Their music can accommodate virtually any request, keeping the dance floor moving and entertaining guests. One of their most unique offerings is to write an original song based on a couple’s love story, giving the newlyweds a personalized way to remember their special day forever.

A band of four, the String and Sound musicians give special thought to each couple who books their services. During a consultation, discussion will focus on a couple’s particular music tastes, as well as a do-not-play list and karaoke options. The band will only book one event per day, so their complete focus is on their current audience. Some additional equipment they can bring with them includes flat screens, a disco ball, microphones, a sound/PA system, uplighting, a photo booth, and a projector. The specific music genres String and Sound can perform are:

• Country

String and Sound 7
  • Megan

Megan Crow · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Musicians & Perfect For Our Wedding

String & Sound was the perfect choice for our wedding. Molly and Jason at String and Sound are wonderful. We couldn’t have asked for, or dreamed of, better music for our wedding.
    Our wedding was small (30 people) and was held in a beautiful barn east of Dallas. We wanted to create a romantic and intimate vibe during the ceremony and dinner but wanted everyone out on the dance floor following dinner. Molly and Jason sang live during our ceremony, played track music for cocktail hour and switched back and forth between live singing and track music for dinner and the reception. The dance floor was full the entire night! They were able to read the crowd perfectly and played music that everyone enjoyed. There wasn’t a dry eye in the crown during our first dance, the mother/son, and father/daughter dances. They even got my husband on the dance floor by the end of the night! And he isn’t a dancer – he wouldn’t even practice dancing to our song at home alone in the kitchen. They also recommend a private last dance. I had never heard of this and I’m so glad we did it. It really is a special moment that we savored and was the perfect way to end a perfect day. If you are looking for an amazing wedding band/DJ, then look no further than String & Sound. They are the best!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    String and Sound 8
    String and Sound 9
    String and Sound 10
    String and Sound 11
    String and Sound 12

Natalie Barron · Married on 01/27/2019

Amazing addition to our wedding

Jason and his team are absolutely incredible. He checked in with me about two weeks before the wedding and all the details were handled. Jason’s kind soul was such a warming presence during our wedding. He engaged our guests and was very accommodating to everyone. He truly had our best interest in mind and you could tell he was investing in making our day perfect. Our dear friend sang our first dance and Jason was there to help him set up and Jason jumped in to add to the song as well - it was amazing. He really amplified our day. The package we selected came with a custom song - we had the best time filling out the questionnaire prior to the wedding and were so excited to share our story. Jason completely captured our love song. String and Sound played it for us privately before the wedding and it was beautiful. Not only did it reflect our love, we can feel the emotion behind the words. I was utterly speechless. When they preformed it at the wedding, there was not a dry eye in the crowd. Everyone continues to ask me about it almost a week later. Jason was flexible and a blast as a DJ - he keep the energy up and knew when to slow things down. I can’t say this enough but he was truly a captivating presence during our wedding and I am beyond grateful to know him and his team.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Lombe · Married on 11/18/2018

Love them!

Absolutely loved having string and Sound. Everyone was raving about the music the
    Whole night. Amazed at the artistry and professionalism. Having Jason and molly perform live for our first dance up to the our secret last dance made the special moments of our day even more enchanting. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to make their special day even more so.

Sent on 11/26/2018

String and Sound Pricing

String and Sound Price Rates

String and Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Ranch of the Saints
    Ranch of the Saints Barn & Farm Weddings

If you want to personalize your wedding, what better way than to do a live band! I love having string and sound out to the ranch because they make it more personal than just playing music. Having them out allows them to play live music during the ceremony and then you also can play the Cha Cha Slide. I have even seen them get out and teach guests how to do certain dances! They always keep the party going and guests entertained! I would recommend them to any bride looking for the best of both worlds!

• Austin Smith Events
    Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

You can always count on Jason and String & Sound to do a great job at your wedding. I've had the pleasure of working and meeting with them several times and I love em'! They are not only good at what they do but great people as well. I would hire them for my wedding without any stress and you can too! - Austin Smith Events (Wedding DJ)

• Alumni Productions
    Alumni Productions Wedding Videographers

I can not say enough about String and Sound. Jason and his team are amazing and so kind. I recommend them to all my clients and look forward to any wedding I have with them. It is rare that you find vendors you enjoy working with so much you become friends, but that are the type of people String and Sound are, friendly! Their sound is awesome and there is nothing better then good, amazing, live music for your reception and ceremony. I recommend every bride and groom check out their site and samples. THE BEST!!!

• 1105 NE 10th Ct Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73160 See on map