Philadelphia, PA 19101 Map · Phone number

About Storytellers & Co

“Here is my secret. It is very simple. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly” Le Petit Prince

FINE ART DOCUMENTARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY by aga & marcin

Storytellers & Co 1
  • Emily

Emily Janetos · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful experience

Aga and Marcin were so delightful to work with. We loved their style of photography and loved meeting them even more. I appreciated how supportive they were of our decisions - they respected our preferences while still giving really helpful suggestions. Their presence on the wedding day was very low-key; as promised, they were active observers. I felt like I could be absolutely my natural self as they were taking pictures, but they were also really helpful in guiding us through family and couples portraits in a low-pressure and friendly way. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Audrye · Married on 08/05/2018

Aga and Marcin are super easygoing yet professional to work with. We really liked their emphasis on a natural, photojournalistic/documentary style. We barely noticed them at work, yet they were able to capture our wedding from so many different angles, and really brought out all the pure joy, emotion, and energy present. Aga and Marcin also have an eye for beautiful, artsy shots! We LOVE our photos, which make us feel like we were reliving our wedding again! The included 'Wild at Heart' session was a nice touch and helped to get us relaxed before the actual day - not to mention all the fun roaming in the woods. Thank you Storytellers & Co!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Victoria · Married on 03/24/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Aga and Marcin of Storytellers&co.
    They were both warm, friendly, and take gorgeous photos. Their photos are inventive, artistic, and very in line with the vision my husband and I had.
    They were responsive to our needs and gave us many beautiful photos we will love forever.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Storytellers & Co 2

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Storytellers & Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Bespoke Affairs
    Bespoke Affairs Wedding Planners

Aga and Marcin from AGAiMAGES are not only two of the most talented people I know, but two of the nicest people I know...making them a perfect duo to have with you on your wedding day. I give them my highest recommendation, especially considering I used them for my own wedding. They are not your typical wedding studio photographers. They create fine art masterpieces! Years after my own wedding I still look through my photos and find it hard to choose favorites to hang on our wall...they are all that good!

• Makeup By Michelle
    Makeup By Michelle Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great photography! Very personable, detail oriented. Modern and soft touch! : )

• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19101 See on map