Storybook Ranch

3701 S. Custer Rd., McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

About Storybook Ranch

StoryBook Ranch is the home of River Ranch Educational Charities, 501c 3 Non-Profit Charity for the underpriviledged and those with special needs. Our charity was started in 2003 with vision that "All Dreams Can Come True". Our dream is to conserve a piece of nature within the city limits and make our facility fully accessible for those in our community and most importantly, to the underpriviledged and those with special needs.

Nesteled discreetly beyond our natural creek and 20 acres of mature trees, native wildflowers, and serene water features you will find our charming Historic Western Town comprised of 17 authentic buildings from the late 1800's. Guests truly get to experience life in the old west! The building interiors reflect an impressive collection of stained-glass, ornate woodwork, with old western provisions, and old-world antiques from many parts of the United States and Europe.

Follow Storybook Ranch on

Couple kissing
08d9579a58d9ebd7 1526376698 e209030587563105 1526376692024 4 4
Storybook Ranch

30 Reviews for Storybook Ranch

Amazing venue to work with. So kind and helpful, answered any and all questions in a timely manner. Our event was beautiful and the venue staff worked hard to make certain the event was perfect! I would highly recommend.

Liz · Married on 10/25/2014

It's been 2 months since my 25th wedding anniversary & I can't believe it took me this long to review such a beautiful historical venue. My guests still talk about it to this day! Everything about Storybrook Ranch was incredible. Jennifer Voecks was the on site wedding coordinator. Couldn't have asked for anyone else, she has a great work ethic & a wonderful personality. We decided to rent the chapel with two greeters on horses. Pastor Scott & Tiffany Austin were amazing to work with, we felt like we had known them for years & the ceremony was perfect. Pastor Scott was nice enough to work with a Spanish speaking Pastor, so that I could have the bi-lingual ceremony that I wanted. We rented the saloon for cocktail hour with awesome, fun saloon girls & waitstaff serving appetizers. Storybrook Ranch took care of the food & do not regret it, the appetizers & BBQ dinner they provided were delicious! The reception waitstaff & bartenders always had a smile on their faces. Just an amazing way to celebrate my anniversary! The details! My family is now wanting to do a family reunion at Storybrook! I would recommend this venue for anyone who's looking for an incredibly fun & rustic venue. AMAZING!

natacha · Married on 10/11/2014

The venue nice and rustic as I had hoped for my wedding event. My guests seemed to really enjoy themselves and were able to explore the old western town while we took wedding photos. Jen at the Storybook Ranch was very professional and remained calm at all times! :)

Award

Storybook Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs