115 Lewis Ave., Salem, VA, Salem, VA 24153 Map · Phone number

About Storybook Pages

Professional Wedding albums with custom designed pages: Your day. Your style. Your story.

You had a gorgeous wedding celebration.You partied all night. Everyone you love was there.
And now you've got hundreds of great wedding day photos - it makes you smile, and laugh, and sometimes cry to look at them. What a day to remember.

But you never got the wedding album you wanted. And it's no fun watching your wedding day with a thumb drive on your laptop.

That's ok now. We can make that album happen.That's what we do - create custom designed wedding albums for brides, families, and professional photographers. Since 2005.

Choose your album from a huge variety of flush mount and matted albums from top book crafters. Then select the images you want to tell your story and upload them to us. We'll design the page layouts just to suit your style - as many revisions as it takes till you LOVE it! When you approve the design, we'll have it printed, bound, and sent right to you. We think you'll smile. In fact, we guarantee it.

Look over the details on our website. Contact us to talk about your day and the perfect album for your story. We've even do a free sample page design to see how your album pages migh look. Really free. Really quick.

Now you 've got no excuse. The best albums. Personal service. Custom and elegant design.

Get the album that's worthy of your love, your day. We'd love to hear from you.

Cheers,

The team at Storybook Pages

Follow Storybook Pages on

5 Reviews for Storybook Pages

• F

Fabi · Married on 10/30/2018

Jhon Givens is a wonderful person easy to work with and very professional and the most important things our wedding album is amazing highly recommending to anyone interested

Sent on 10/13/2018

Kandi · Married on 04/03/2018

I am very happy with my experience from beginning to end with John from Storybook Pages. My husband knew, it was very important to us to have a beautiful, high quality, way to display our photographs and share them with friends and family. John had great ideas as I am not the most creative/crafty person. It was very important to him that I was completely satisfied with my book. I am!! It surpassed my expectations. I am grateful to have this beautiful album to treasure forever. -Kandi Free

Sent on 07/18/2018

Heather · Married on 12/04/2016

I am so amazed with this company. I found them online when we first got married and wanted a coffee table book. We were beyond happy with the results. Fast forward many years later and we contacted Storybook Pages about the album. Our concern was handled so easily and so professionally. John is wonderful to work with!!! Excellent service!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Storybook Pages FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Albums, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Slideshow