Bayfield, WI 54814 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About StonehousePhoto

I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer….I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life… To find me either give me a ring at 608 - 358 - 7229 or email me at hannah@stonehousephoto.com.

You: Love having a good time, fabulous photography, dogs {well- all animals!}, & and the outdoors. You are not a drama queen/king and don't take life too seriously! You would prefer focusing on amazing photos of candid & fleeting moments rather than having a million photos of your wedding party standing in a straight line.

Me: Love my husband, love my dogs, & I love to have a fun time. I am extremely friendly, outgoing, & energetic, and that is mostly fueled by my massive consumption of caffeinated beverages. I always bring an assistant, two extra camera bodies, and a ton of other back up equipment.

I tend to focus on candid and unposed moments. Though I do take the time to get the usual family shots, I am at my best being a fly on the wall photographer - capturing each moment as it happens. Unposed & unscripted.

If you are a fun & animal-loving couple or family I'd love to talk to you! Please email me at hannah@stonehousephoto.com or give me a ring at 608.358.7229.

Follow StonehousePhoto on

6 Reviews for StonehousePhoto

Bethany · Married on 06/25/2011

I couldn’t be happier that I chose Stonehouse Photography as my wedding photographer. Hannah is talented, professional and a lot of fun to work with. When there was an unforeseen delay with dinner, Hannah kindly offered to stay late in order to get the photos of our first dances. Hannah also does an excellent job of blending in. She was never intrusive. No fake cheesy smiles or poses were needed! Hannah was always there capturing the vibrant real life moments of our wedding as we lived them. I would highly recommend Stonehouse Photography to brides across the Midwest.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Cammie · Married on 05/29/2011

Hannah is a fantastic photographer if you're not much into posed pictures and want to capture what really happened at your wedding. Her photos are almost more "documentary-like," catching the fleeting moments that really made the day but would otherwise be so easy to forget. She's energetic and professional, flexible with a great sense of humor, and was overall a fantastic vendor to work with. I would totally recommend Hannah if you're looking for a a more candid feel to your wedding photos!

Sent on 09/11/2011

E · Married on 05/07/2011

Hannah is AMAZING. I love her, my wedding guests loved her. She is fast, professional, fun, hilarious, creative, and everything you want your photographer to be. I can't stop telling everyone how wonderful she is. The pictures are beautiful, which is so exciting because I am not photogenic at all.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Award

• Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment
    Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working with Hannah at Stonehouse is always perfect. Our team of DJ's look forward to working with her. You can always see her latest work and find out what hot with new brides at her great blog; http://www.stonehousephotoblog.com/ Check it out.

• Bayfield, 54814 See on map