101 N 2nd St, Roslyn, WA 98941 Map · Phone number

About StoneHouse101

Nestled in the heart of historic downtown Roslyn, Washington, StoneHouse101 is the perfect intimate setting for any style event. Built in the late 1800’s by Italian tradesmen and coalminers, the locally quarried sandstone building originally debuted as the Piedmonte Saloon. Over 100 years later, now remodeled and renovated, StoneHouse101 offers modern amenities in an indoor/outdoor setting where Old World charm meets rustic elegance.

StoneHouse101 features a beautiful, welcoming reception area with a mobile bar and a great room that fully opens to a private lighted yard surrounded by lush garden areas. Our custom wood farm tables, wine barrel cocktail tables, seasonal fire pit or fountain and unique pergola provide a modern twist to the echo of the building’s Italian past.

Have your own special day and become the newest part of the over 100 year history at this unique location, StoneHouse101.

For rates and more information, please contact us at: StoneHouse101venue@gmail.com

Follow StoneHouse101 on

StoneHouse101 4
StoneHouse101 5
StoneHouse101 6

Erin Padavich · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing! Would use again in a Heartbeat!!

I had my wedding at the stone house on Sept. 20, 2019 and it was absolutely beautiful! The venue its self is so breath taking and beautiful on its own, I chose not to add a bunch of decorations and just enjoy the 100 year old building in its natural beauty. The backyard, where our ceremony and reception took place is just incredible. I was looking for a place with a backyard wedding feel, rustic, outdoorsy, beautiful, and that is exactly what I got. The venue coordinator Jackie was so fantastic with me, I was doing all my planning out of state and Jackie was quick at responding to emails and always throughly answered them, and answered every single question I asked, which was a lot.! I am not an organizer/planner type person, I am also very simple, and put full trust in the professional vendors I used. That being said Jackie was so great at guiding me and helping me plan a beautiful day. When we first met she asked me a ton of questions about what I wanted and I had no idea how to answer. I told her I had no idea what I was doing, she’s the professional so I will go on your judgment. Jackie took this in full stride and adjusted to me being a ‘newbie’ if you will. She still discussed different ideas as to they layout and where the ceremony would take place and so on, always including me in the decisions. She was able to lead me to different vendors to work with, like Dynamite Supreme the band we hired, and Miguel Cornelio the photographer we hired.
    On the wedding day Jackie or Josh (the other venue coordinator) were there every step of the way. It was cold during our reception so we rented the heaters Jackie had, and when the guest began to move around, (like from their table to the dance floor) Jackie and Josh would move the heaters to where most people were. It was so nice! Made the night flow so well and just was a small thing that made it so nice. Overall this venue was everything it promised and more. I would host all my events there, Jackie and Josh were very professional and the best coordinators I talked to. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    StoneHouse101 12
  • Cathy

Cathy Dekker · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Stonehouse 101

Very welcoming and friendly venue! We had my daughters wedding held here October 12, 2019. Very cold night but beautiful surroundings and a lot of heat sources made it perfect! Jacki and crew were very accommodating and helpful and answered all questions-even the stupid ones! Stonehouse 101 is the perfect place for a relaxed feel and a gorgeous location!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

Beautiful venue for a wedding reception. Highly recommend this place!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

StoneHouse101 FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Garden, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware