695 Dugway Road, Brownfield, ME 04010 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 75 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Stone Mountain Arts Center

Stone Mountain Arts Center is a rustic barn venue in Brownfield, Maine. This venue was originally created as a performing arts center. Stone Mountain is able to host weddings in Southern Maine during all seasons.

Facilities and Capacity
Stone Mountain Arts Center's rustic barn offers a personal space for couples to exchange their vows. The Maine Room boasts a raised stage with large windows and theater-style seating. This space can accommodate 200 guests. For dancing and drinking, guests will be taken to the Quisisana Barn, which has a bar and dance floor. After the Maine room is switched back to a dinner setting, guests will be escorted back to enjoy the timber architecture and Maine views.

Stone Mountain Art Center offers many packages with different options to make sure that couples are comfortable and stress-free on their wedding day. Some of these services include:

• On-site planner

smac ceremonycouple

4 Reviews for Stone Mountain Arts Center

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/29/2016

I couldn't write enough good things about our wedding at SMAC. My husband and I almost decided to elope because we hadn't found a venue we really loved and could see ourselves getting married at. We were sick of seeing stuffy ballrooms with no character. We're so thankful we found SMAC, it was the best decision we could've made. Not only is it gorgeous, it's out in the woods (we love being away from everything) and it's a music venue. We did the "We Do It All" package which made it a lot easier to plan the wedding from DC. The venue, food, flowers, drinks, DJ, and cake were all included. They just connected us with their best vendors and the payments were all taken care of. Carol, the owner, has the best staff too - especially her coordinator Hannah. Hannah takes care of every little detail and makes you feel so at home, she's the best. I trusted her to take care of whatever needed to be done and she was always one step ahead. She was also our JP and gave us a perfect ceremony. And the food was AMAZING - the best "wedding food" I've ever had. Everyone involved was genuinely friendly and helpful. We love this place and these people and could not recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Katie · Married on 05/24/2014

The team at SMAC, made my wedding day everything and more that I ever could have hoped for it to be. Hannah, Jackie & Carol were great to work with and the packages that put together make planning a wedding so incredibly easy! I was losing my mind before I found the arts center, wanting a barn like wedding that will still classy and not in a dilapidated barn. The prices for barns in Maine are in many places, through the roof and here I found a location that gave me not one but two beautifully restored barns. Overall the team at SMAC made my day into the vision that I had always had. I recommend to any bride who doesn't want to do the traditional church banquet hall route, to look at SMAC. It's worth the drive.

Sent on 06/12/2014

On May 4th 2014, we got married at the Stone Mountain Arts Center. This was the best day of my life and I will be forever grateful to everyone who works at Stone Mountain arts Center for all their hard work, and commitment to making our day the most memorable one! This place is amazing inside and out, and we feel lucky to have been able to hold our wedding there!!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Stone Mountain Arts Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access