54 Main Street Building 1, Suite 3, Chester, NJ 07930 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Stix Productions

Stix Productions is a creative wedding and event film company that offers a discreet presence and an artistic eye for detail. We take a custom tailored, flexible approach to all our filming and editing to provide you with an exceptional film that incorporates your ideas, personality, and features the uniqueness of your event.

• ApertureAlley
  • Trevor Barnes Media
  • Michael Luna Films

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

25 Reviews for Stix Productions

I absolutely recommend everyone to book with him. He is amazing, his work is great, and he is so invested and passionate about his job. He is a wonderful blessing and great visionary.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Natasha · Married on 09/20/2015

Worth the wait! I am so incredibly happy with our wedding video. Eddie is so creative. After watching a few of his sample videos, I just wanted to sit there all day and watch more! He was true to his word in that you hardly notice him while he's working! I had been at a friend's wedding where their videographer was right there on the dance floor with the bride and groom during their first dance, only feet away, with a spotlight on the couple. That was one of my first questions when I met with Eddie...if that's how it had to be done. Thank god it's not. Since I didn't always see him right in front of me, I was able to relax more and not worry about being on camera. He's very professional and easy to work with. He was my splurge during the wedding planning process. He knows the types of shots he needs. He worked great with my photographer. They were both able to get their jobs done. The day just flies by. It's so worth it to be able to watch it all over again!

Sent on 09/11/2016
  • W

Whitney and Ed · Married on 08/15/2015

Stix Production captured our 35th Wedding Anniversary beyond our expectations. There is such creativity and sensitivity in our video that watching it makes the entire event seem like an everlasting dream. We hope to have many more events in the future of which we will be certain to have a Stix video created as a wonderful keepsake.

Sent on 09/18/2015

• Floral Gallery & Events On Main
    Floral Gallery & Events On Main Wedding Florists

Eddie from Stix Productions did the Video for my Daughters Wedding. I cannot say enough good things about his work, and his personality. He is such a wonderful Videophotographer. And most of all you would never even know he is there. His creativity is Amazing to say the least. When you see his final product you are blown away.

• 54 Main Street, Building 1, Suite 3 Chester, 07930 See on map