Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Still Frame Pictures

Cinematic Videography

Still Frame Pictures Videography is a wedding videography company based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. The team at Still Frame Pictures Videography is comprised of talented filmmakers with backgrounds in film, music videos, documentary, visual effects and animation. They're each passionate about storytelling. Still Frame Pictures Videography will capture all of the special moments of your love story through their camera lenses on your special day.

Still Frame Pictures Videography is available to film your wedding day from beginning to end in multiple locations using several cameras. Along with additional hours and liability insurance, the team at Still Frame Pictures provides a wide range of wedding videography services that will fit your budget, which include the following:

• Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Full-feature video
  • High-definition videos
  • Highlight video
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Following your wedding day, Still Frame Pictures Videography offers couples the option to relive the memories of their special day through various final video formats. Those formats include Blu-Ray, DVD, digital download, SD card, USB flash drive and USB hard drive.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

One Event/Day (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Being the father of the bride I was hesitant to spend MORE money for a videographer. I'm so glad I did and so glad we chose Jonathan ! It's so obvious he loves what he does and he is sooo good at it! A very creative, talented guy! He was a pleasure to work with as was his team. Prompt, courteous and just receptive to your wants and desires. Can't say enough about the guy and enjoyed having him be a part of our special day.
In retrospect, if I could only afford either a still photographer or Jonathan I would pick Jonathan and his work.....hands down!

Profile Picture Gary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My entire experience with Still Frame Pictures was amazing from start to finish. All of the most important parts of our wedding day were captured in such a beautiful way. Our video was flawless with its smooth transitions, lighting and sound perfection, and editing. It was set to our music from our event, and makes our day much more magical to me each and every time I watch it. Nothing was posed or staged, just reall footage full of emotion and love. Jonathan Parris has a gifted talent that can not be matched, and I am so thankful he was the one that captured our day on camera!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jonathan did an amazing job with our wedding. Our video was like something out of a movie. I have never had so many people stop me to tell me what a phenomenal video it was. He literally dedicates every possible second into his weddings and I wish he could follow me around and capture EVERY moment of life!!!!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 1/9/16, 1 Review