Murfreesboro, TN 37127 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Still Frame Pictures

Still Frame Pictures Videography is a wedding videography company based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. The team at Still Frame Pictures Videography is comprised of talented filmmakers with backgrounds in film, music videos, documentary, visual effects and animation. They're each passionate about storytelling. Still Frame Pictures Videography will capture all of the special moments of your love story through their camera lenses on your special day.

Still Frame Pictures Videography is available to film your wedding day from beginning to end in multiple locations using several cameras. Along with additional hours and liability insurance, the team at Still Frame Pictures provides a wide range of wedding videography services that will fit your budget, which include the following:

• Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Full-feature video
  • High-definition videos
  • Highlight video
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Following your wedding day, Still Frame Pictures Videography offers couples the option to relive the memories of their special day through various final video formats. Those formats include Blu-Ray, DVD, digital download, SD card, USB flash drive and USB hard drive.

Follow Still Frame Pictures on

c0028 00000000 still001
Still Frame Pictures
Gorgeous Boho wedding in the woods.
Gorgeous Boho wedding in the woods.
dimanastya4k
c0028 00000000 still001

• Videos 11

18 Reviews for Still Frame Pictures

Gary · Married on 11/04/2017

Being the father of the bride I was hesitant to spend MORE money for a videographer. I'm so glad I did and so glad we chose Jonathan ! It's so obvious he loves what he does and he is sooo good at it! A very creative, talented guy! He was a pleasure to work with as was his team. Prompt, courteous and just receptive to your wants and desires. Can't say enough about the guy and enjoyed having him be a part of our special day.
    In retrospect, if I could only afford either a still photographer or Jonathan I would pick Jonathan and his work.....hands down!

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2016

My entire experience with Still Frame Pictures was amazing from start to finish. All of the most important parts of our wedding day were captured in such a beautiful way. Our video was flawless with its smooth transitions, lighting and sound perfection, and editing. It was set to our music from our event, and makes our day much more magical to me each and every time I watch it. Nothing was posed or staged, just reall footage full of emotion and love. Jonathan Parris has a gifted talent that can not be matched, and I am so thankful he was the one that captured our day on camera!

Miranda · Married on 01/09/2016

Jonathan did an amazing job with our wedding. Our video was like something out of a movie. I have never had so many people stop me to tell me what a phenomenal video it was. He literally dedicates every possible second into his weddings and I wish he could follow me around and capture EVERY moment of life!!!!!!

Award

Still Frame Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Murfreesboro, TN 37127 See on map