Saved By Grace Photography

Adams, TN View map
$3,650 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,550.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3650

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Tondi
    Tondi M. Married on 03/04/2021

Must have photographer!

Our daughter chose SBG for her wedding photographer and from the first meeting with Christina we all loved her. She pours herself so completely into your love story and has the ability to capture such emotion in her photography! She has so much more to offer than just her photography because she also guides and directs your day. She has priceless experience to offer to help make your day go smoothly as possible. The best part is she brings a smile and a heart full of love for her brides and grooms! If you want to see your love story come out looking like a Disney princess tale, then hire SBG photography! She is worth every penny!
    The pics I’m sharing are the first look with the father escorting his girl to see her groom!
  • Erin
    Erin L. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazingggggg!

Christina truly out did herself! She went above and beyond for us! I couldn’t recommend her enough! She was so organized and such a positive part of our special day. After our engagement shoot we were so excited and confident that we chose the BEST photographer. She was so thorough throughout the entire process. We will definitely be using her in the future for all the photos! Thank you so much for all your help and being so great! We totally recommend Saved By Grace for any photography needs! We are blown away by her talent and passion for her work! Love her!
  • Tessa
    Tessa Married on 04/27/2019

SBG photography is priceless

I knew I wanted Christina after I saw photos from a friends wedding that she captured. I live out of town and she worked with me to set up a meeting time that worked best for me. Then once I finally got to meet her, I knew I couldn’t go with anyone else. She is the most humble, down to earth, big hearted person I think I have ever met. Our engagement photos were unbelievable and she felt like a part of our family on wedding day! She kept us on track all day and made everything run so smoothly. Photos are really the one thing that lasts forever from a wedding, and I am so glad I chose Christina to capture our wedding day. If you want someone who will be your friend, is extremely talented and hard working, and loves sweet tea, Saved By Grace Photography is who you need!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Saved By Grace Photography Price Rates

7617 Hwy 41 North , Suite 203 Adams, 37010
Location of (Saved By Grace Photography)

Saved By Grace Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Saved By Grace Photography include in the starting price?

Saved By Grace Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Saved By Grace Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Saved By Grace Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Saved By Grace Photography offer?

Saved By Grace Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Saved By Grace Photography offer?

Saved By Grace Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Saved By Grace Photography offer for wedding events?

Saved By Grace Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Saved By Grace Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Saved By Grace Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding