1714 W. Belmont Ave. Apt B, Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About Steven Rosenberg Photography

Photography has been a passion of mine throughout my entire life. As an inquisitive child, my grandfather instilled in me the basics of photography. When I turned 12, he put a camera in my hands and encouraged my creativity by taking me on expeditions to capture my surroundings on film. As I honed my skills and interests more formally through my studies, I became most intrigued by and excited about finding the subtle moments that told intricate stories about the people I would meet.

Over the past 20 years as a photojournalist, I've been privileged to have the opportunity to be invited into incredible peoples lives and to tell their stories. From a mother's first embrace with her newborn child to a stroke victim taking his first steps during recovery, or a community honoring one of its own fallen soldiers, finding moments that make you smile, bring a tear to your eye, or move one to action has always been at the heart of my work.

It's these experiences as a photojournalist that are the foundation of my philosophy to tell the story of your wedding day. Your story will be not only be about what happened during your special day, but also how you felt throughout, capturing real, powerful moments that will last a lifetime.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hope to have the opportunity to share in the moments of one of the most important days of your lives with you!

Follow Steven Rosenberg Photography on

Steven Rosenberg Photography 6
Steven Rosenberg Photography 7

Risa · Married on 02/26/2017

Most beautiful photos!!!

Steve is incredible! He photographed our wedding day so beautifully and was able to capture the emotion of the entire day. He made us so comfortable and it was such a pleasure to work together. Our photos made us feel like we were reliving the day again. HIGHLY recommend Steve!!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Josi Rein · Married on 12/03/2016

Steve was wonderful, and the wedding photos were unbelievable.

Highly recommend STEVE to photography any special event or candid photos! He was creative, and the quality of his photos were amazing. He captured our daughters wedding with professional skills sets and never missed any part of it. As a result we have beautiful albums who’s pictures captured this very special occasion from the entire day.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Steven Rosenberg Photography 16
    Steven Rosenberg Photography 17
    Steven Rosenberg Photography 18

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2013

Steven and his assistant photographer were fantastic. They were very professional but made everything fun. I felt like I was in a professional photo shoot when we were taking our portraits. They were unobtrusive during the dancing, and shot a variety of people. He is a true photojournalist and documented every aspect of the night.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Steven Rosenberg Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• 1714 W. Belmont Ave. Apt B, Apt B Chicago, Illinois, 60657 See on map