Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Steve Rubin Photography LLC

It's About Relationships

For me, photography is all about capturing the special moments of life, the moments that we want to have last forever in our hearts and minds eye! I've enjoyed a love affair with photography for over 35 years starting when I was just a teenager and continuing throughout my adult life.

As a photographer in the Central North Carolina area of Raleigh, NC I continue to use my technical skills to capture those important images for my clients, but more importantly, I use my soft people skills to build that relationship and trust that is so important to being able to capture those truly important special moments of life that will be treasured for generations to come!

My Philosophy on Photography

Please explore my web site at www.steverubinphotography.com to truly learn about my philosophy on photography. In short, it's not just about what I do behind the camera with my head down, it's more about what I do in front of the camera, interacting with my clients, capturing the best images possible, and more importantly making sure that everyone enjoys the experience, both before, during, and after the event!

My Personal Guarantee to My Clients

I absolutely guarantee that you will be THRILLED with your images and my service. If for any reason you are not, I will do whatever necessary to see that you are THRILLED or I will cheerfully refund any fees paid. No questions asked. My reputation is critically important to me that my clients be completely satisfied.

c5 122 isabella matt
C40099SamanthaStephenWedding

11 Reviews for Steve Rubin Photography LLC

• Shareese

Shareese · Married on 03/19/2016

If you want your pictures to be perfect and capture EVERYTHING from beginning to end, StevenRubin photography is who to choose. When I tell you he stayed in contact with me every week, months before wedding so we can create a timeline how I wanted everything to flow on wedding day. The timeline that I created helped my wedding photos flow on time and everything ended exactly at the right time. We actually was able to get more shots than I expected. Nevertheless, if you want a great photographer for your wedding Steve is the best. He has a passion and everyone who saw my pictures cannot stop saying "how great they are". Steve is easy to work with and enjoys his work with photography.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jackie and Jason · Married on 08/09/2014

Steve has a true talent with his photography and he captures all the special moments with his photos. We had the pleasure of working with Steve for our wedding and he did a fantastic job. Steve is extremely organized and makes sure to leave no detail untouched from the first time you meet him to the final photo reviews. We met with Steve several times before the wedding to review the event settings, photos we wanted taken, and timeframe for the day. Steve goes above and beyond by going to each location to look at all the potential options for photos to identify the best setting for your pictures. In addition he comes up with a backup plan should anything not go as scheduled for the day such as inclement weather. We unfortunately had rain the day of our wedding so outside photos were not an option. Steve was fantastic working with the indoor setting we had to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. He went above and beyond setting up a follow up session for us to have our outdoor bridal photos. We were lucky enough to work with him two times to capture all the great moments. He has the ability to get everyone at all ages to smile, be relaxed, and to have fun while taking pictures. We had such a great time with him and are so pleased with all the wonderful pictures from our wedding. Steve truly has a love for photography and that passion comes through in each picture he takes and all his work. We would highly recommend Steve for any of your special occasions for photography with his exceptional work.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Honor · Married on 11/03/2012

Steve was wonderful to work with. He accommodated our every request. He planned ahead, including scouting locations for shots. I wouldn't hesitate to ask Steve for other photography services if/when I need them.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Award

Steve Rubin Photography LLC Pricing

Steve Rubin Photography LLC Price Rates

Steve Rubin Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Cary, 27513 See on map