Stephen allen Jewelers

East Longmeadow, MA 01028 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for Stephen allen Jewelers

Margaret · Married on 08/23/2008

We had no problems with this vendor. The Wedding bands were one of the few things that we did not go over budget on. The people were friendly and helpful. It was honestly a very uneventful transaction. They had a good selection and we had not problem finding what we wanted.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Karry · Married on 08/20/2011

Picking a jeweler can be a stressful thing because you dont know who to trust and there are so many options out there. I went to them because a friend referred them and I was NOT disappointed. We purchased our wedding rings from them at a reasonable price and received extra service after that intial purchase. I have gone back for numerous cleanings, polishing before the wedding, and sizing and they have been very helpful. Infact the owner helped me pick out my wedding band and helped me with his knowledge and even modified my wedding band for me so it would sit right with me engagement ring. I couldnt give them a 5 in flexibility because there is only so flexible they can go on price and their hours are fixed.

Sent on 09/07/2011