East Longmeadow, MA 01028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

3 Reviews for Stephen allen Jewelers

Becky · Married on 04/26/2019

Use them for everything!!!

Stephen Allen has been incredible since the start - the engagement ring. My husband was able to work with them to pick the stone and the setting, and I am in love with it. I wasn't sure what I would have wanted though, because I had always wanted a plain wedding band, but my engagement ring didn't look good with anything plain. I also am very picky that all the diamonds now on my hand would match color, I didn't want some more yellow than others like you can get at the corporate chain stores. Along enter Stephen, and his fabulous team, and they CUSTOM MADE my wedding band, in our budget!! My husband's band he gave us a wonderful deal on. When I picked up my wedding band I knew I loved it, but when I finally wore them together - I cried. This was the only time I cried during the whole wedding process. They look stunning, and it's all thanks to Stephen and his team. Bonus - my husband went back and got me pearls for Christmas!! : ) I can't say enough about how amazing these people are, or the how exquisite the quality of all the jewelry is. You will never be let down here.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Margaret · Married on 08/23/2008

We had no problems with this vendor. The Wedding bands were one of the few things that we did not go over budget on. The people were friendly and helpful. It was honestly a very uneventful transaction. They had a good selection and we had not problem finding what we wanted.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Karry · Married on 08/20/2011

Picking a jeweler can be a stressful thing because you dont know who to trust and there are so many options out there. I went to them because a friend referred them and I was NOT disappointed. We purchased our wedding rings from them at a reasonable price and received extra service after that intial purchase. I have gone back for numerous cleanings, polishing before the wedding, and sizing and they have been very helpful. Infact the owner helped me pick out my wedding band and helped me with his knowledge and even modified my wedding band for me so it would sit right with me engagement ring. I couldnt give them a 5 in flexibility because there is only so flexible they can go on price and their hours are fixed.

Sent on 09/07/2011