StephanieDay Films

Glen Allen, VA View map
$6,995 Most Popular Price

$6,995 Most Popular Price

Richmond Virginia based Award Winning Video production company specializing in producing Creative Wedding Day Movies that are FUN to watch, ENTERTAINING and EMOTIONAL. Your most magical of days is preserved in High Definition with a Cinematic look and feel that everyone will want to watch time and again! No other wedding video company in Virginia comes close to our Quality and Style! Join us in our 110" screening room to see the difference that quality makes! We travel worldwide to just about any destination. Call or email us today to set up your personal screening!

Shelby Married on 10/23/2010
    United Wedding did the videography for my husbands brothers wedding back in December. We were not considering video for our own wedding until we saw the "sneak peek" they had done for theirs and immediately changed our minds. Martin and his team were wonderful to work with! We barely knew they were and the footage they were able to obtain from a distance is spectacular. They truly do amazing work!
    Courtney Married on 07/12/2008
    These guys are the best. They did so many hours of video. they also send you a sneak peak of your video before it is done. they did our wedding song and put that to the video. very easy to contact and work with
    Samantha Married on 07/05/2008
    United Wedding is AWESOME! I had the best wedding day because of them! They are fun and light-hearted, which is great to have when things can get stressful! They did an amazing job with working with my whole wedding party and captured so many neat moments. I love watching my video over and over again. Stephanie is the sweetest person and will do just about anything that you are thinking about!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

dmfoto dmfoto Wedding Photographers

We have worked wedding with United for the past few years now, and every single one only gets better. They have an extremely fun and amazing style to work with, and know how to keep the flow going with photographers. When we work with them, nobody misses a beat and we have a great time. They also have one of the most unique filming styles anybody has ever seen. Scott is a true professional and I would recommend these guys to anybody.

Eric Herod Entertainment Eric Herod Entertainment Wedding DJs

Not sure that I can say how much I love the work of United Wedding enough. They are artists of the truest form of the word. Their work stands out because of its depth, emotions, and visual appeal. They don't make videos, they make movies that are works of art.

Bella Rosa Bridal & Special Occasions Bella Rosa Bridal & Special Occasions Wedding Dresses

I we were in the videography business, we'd want to do it just exactly the way United Wedding does--the best of everything! Of all your wedding planning investments, they are truly one of the few that pay dividends over time--every time you pull out your DVD over the years, you'll be glad to hired them!

Glen Allen, 23059
Location of (StephanieDay Films)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding