Stephanie Jones-Together Forever Wedding Officiant

Stephanie Jones-Together Forever Wedding Officiant

About Stephanie Jones-Together Forever Wedding Officiant

I promise STRESS FREE ceremony planning for every couple.

Your wedding day will be one of the most rememberable days of your life. Most couples don't know how or where to begin when it comes to the wedding ceremony and vows.  Think of your ceremony like an open book filled with blank pages.  My job is to assist you in filling in those pages with heartfelt and meaningful words for your special day.  If you are planning a small private ceremony for the two of you or a large event, inside or outdoors, I'm here to help.

I officiate Weddings, run rehearsals and specialize in non-denominational ceremonies. One faith, two different faith's, no faith, and so on. I would be honored to be of service to you on your special day. I am a licensed Officiant in the State of Ohio with over 250 completed marriages. My services include one or all of the following: The ceremony, the rehearsal, and vow writing.  Additionally, I am available for a quick, tie-the-knot elopements, a short notice ceremony at my location or yours.

As a member of 2 Professional Wedding Networks in the Columbus area.  I have recommendations, suggestions, and referrals for several highly qualified vendors such as photographers, photo booth company's, DJ's, a variety of terrific venues, florists, baker's and so on.

Take a look at my Facebook page - TogetherForeverOfficiant, Google Plus or enter Columbus, Ohio wedding officiant in your internet search browser and I will pop up.  References and reviews can be found on WeddingWire and my Facebook page.

After 5 years,  I still love to officiate and am honored to serve.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting with you soon. Send me an email at sessa59@msn.com or text or give me a call at 614-204-8994.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (12)
Customized Vows (10)
Rehearsal (7)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Stephanie is wonderful! She is kind and has a genuine love for what she does! So professional and very quick to respond to any questions we had. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephanie was great! She made this part of the wedding planning process hassle free.

Profile Picture Ben, 11/10/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1483656782 761960cf88d1c731 ashlyn brayden ane me at granville inn

Monday -Thursday Special

$20.00 Value | Promo Code: Weekday Special
Book a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday Wedding and receive $20 off. Discount applies to ceremony only.
#WW50c5a119b28f10b5
1483656782 761960cf88d1c731 ashlyn brayden ane me at granville inn

Military Discount

$20.00 Value | Promo Code: Military
Thank you for your service. 10% military discount. 1 discount per family for active service members. Discount for officiating portion of ceremony only. Does not include the vow prep, rehearsal or mileage fee. (Mileage fee for locations over 20 miles from Columbus City Center.
#WW79a130d6cba5780c

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Stephanie is the best! I've had the pleasure of working with her for 5yrs and look forward to working with her for many more. Her connection and caring is unparalleled, she truly makes every moment special.

Stephanie is wonderful to work with. Very easy going and consciousness of everyones religions, and backgrounds, always happy! She has a smile on her face every time i see her.

Stephanie Jones is one of our favorite officiants because of her warm and caring nature. You can always tell when a bride and groom make that connection to the officiant, and we always see that with her. She is someone Tall Timbers recommends.

I had a client recently ask me for officiant recommendations and Stephanie was the first person I thought of. The last wedding she officiated with us was quite memorable. We had pushed the wedding up a bit trying to go with the forecast (to avoid rain) yet right before the bride walks outside it begins to rain. When the rain picks up, people begin running inside. Then Stephanie and I run to check on the bride - Thank God she was in good spirits and laughed about it! We roll with the "punches" and the venue begins switching the reception room around for the ceremony. As Stephanie begins the ceremony, she says "Welcome to the Sevey Wedding, Take Two!". I have many great pictures of the couple smiling and laughing during their ceremony. I believe that she cares about the couples she works for. Stephanie did a great job and I highly recommend her services!

Events

Columbus, OH 43230   See On Map
614-204-8994 (phone)
Stephanie Jones-Together Forever Wedding Officiant is a wedding professional from Columbus, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Franklin, Fairfield, and surrounding counties. Stephanie Jones-Together Forever Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding ceremony service that has been part of the Columbus, Ohio wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in marriages, renewal of vows, nondenominational ceremonies and wedding rehearsals.