Together Forever Wedding Officiant Reviews

122 Reviews for Together Forever Wedding Officiant

• Abby

Abby F. · Married on 05/01/2021

Stephanie is amazing!

Stephanie was such a cool and calm presence for this anxious and excited bride & groom! She had all the knowledge we needed to make our big day go smoothly.
    Thank you Stephanie!
    -Abby & Danny

Sent on 05/07/2021

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Abby & Danny. It was a pleasure working with you both. It looks like the honeymoon is going well. Enjoy.

Cierra S. · Married on 02/21/2021

So wonderful!!!

Stephanie is so delightful! She is the sweetest soul. Such a ray of light. She was extremely understanding about some date changes and other things we had to modify. So thankful for her! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/21/2021

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Cierra. I loved the boho theme so much. This will be a wedding to remember. Your family was so nice and I could feel the joy in the air.

Kathy · Married on 02/12/2021

Easy to work with

She was very responsive and polite. Easy to talk to and made the process seamless just how we wanted it.

Sent on 03/01/2021

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your review. I enjoy working with clients as wonderful as you guys. I wish you many beautiful years.

Daniel C. · Married on 02/03/2021

Officiant for Wedding

Stephanie did a great job the day of the wedding. She was very polished and professional

Sent on 03/28/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Dan, you were my first early Covid wedding. What a roll we have been on since your wedding day. Thanks also for doing such a great job with my husband Wayne's new knees.
  • Emma

Emma C. · Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful, genuine ceremony!

We are so glad that we found Stephanie to officiate our wedding! She was warm, professional, and a great communicator throughout the wedding process. She also was so flexible with last minute changes as we had to deal with COVID craziness! I knew abolsutely nothing about planning a ceremony, but she made the process simple and had great resources for use to use. On the day of both my husband and I were SO nervous (not center of attention people) but once the ceremony began Stephanie made us feel comfortable. The ceremony itself was beautiful and our guests raved about it! We would definitely recommend booking Stephanie!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe, Emma, thank you so much for your kind words. I loved your ceremony and working with you two. Your venue was simply amazing and you both were wonderful. Take care and don't let Covid get you down. Your a newlywed now. Focus on that, not the "Rona".

Leilani M. · Married on 10/31/2020

Flexible and reliable

Because of the times we live in right now, Stephanie was amazing to work with. Our plans had been smashed to pieces but we were comforted to know that Stephanie was there for us. When our day came we had been running late and she was so flexible and kind. Our experience when we had our ceremony/signing was so much fun and comforting. I highly recommend Stephanie for a small ceremony or a big fancy one, her warmth and personality is absolutely amazing. She will definitely be our officiant when we do renewals.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Leilani,

I was happy to meet you two, make your love legal, and look forward to working with you in the future.

Todd B. · Married on 10/11/2020

Perfect for our occasion

Willing and able to work with us on a short schedule, she was professional and able to help us plan our ceremony to fit our desires. I would work with Stephanie again.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Todd. I am always happy to help clients in creating the perfect ceremony for their wedding day.

Ashley M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Fall Wedding

Stephanie was wonderful and very understanding! Super easy to work with and we felt very comfortable with her.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Ashley & Seth, I am so happy that your wedding was a success. Burr Oak was awesome and what a perfect weather weekend. You two stay safe and have a wonderful life together.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/18/2020

Stephanie was excellent!

Stephanie was professional, punctual, and a great officiant all around. She took the time to get to know us before the ceremony, tailored the script to what we wanted, and even explained the process of ordering abstracts afterwards. Super helpful and easy!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I enjoyed working with you two. Take care and stay safe and stay healthy.

Christina N. · Married on 08/22/2020

So amazing and professional

Stephanie is amazing! We met with her pre-covid and she was so sweet. We communicated throughout covid and she did our wedding on the 22nd and we could have not asked for a more perfect officiant! She was so amazing! Super sweet! This is the only officiant anyone should go with! We loved her!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe. Christina, Thank you so much. I know you and Chauncey will have a beautiful life together. Your families were super awesome and it was a perfect day. Covid can’t stop love.

Nicki H. · Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing Officiant!

Stephanie was an amazing officiant, super professional and sweet. We had a COVID wedding - backyard with just us, an officiant, and a photographer, and she was great in respecting social distancing and wearing a mask. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe, thank you ladies. I really enjoyed officiating for you. And goodness the sangria was amazing.

Kristin R. · Married on 07/10/2020

Flexible and open to suggestions

Stephanie made the experience as smooth as possible. She welcomed us into her home to meet with my now husband and I to get to know us as a couple as well as walked through different options she can use for the ceremony. She also was open to any suggestions or changes that I wanted in the ceremony. I greatly appreciate the flexibility to make changes so my husband and I could have a ceremony that fit us and our personalities. The ceremony was beautiful, it was light hearted and serious at the same time, and I am so thankful we picked Stephanie to be our officiant. I highly recommend Stephanie!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

I enjoyed working with you both. Your families were terrific. Have a beautiful future and blessed life.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/04/2020

Stephanie was amazing.

We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. Everyone commented on how nice the ceremony was. We loved working with her. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Michelle. I really loved working with you two. Stay safe and stay healthy. Hopefully memories of 2020 will be of your wedding day vs Covid.
  • Natalie

Natalie B. · Married on 06/09/2020

The BEST Officiant

One aspect of wedding planing my now husband and I weren't sure of was who to have officiate our wedding. After meeting Stephanie at a bridal show, I immediately knew she would be the perfect person to officiant our ceremony. I was right!! Stephanie was so fun and professional from the very beginning, taking the time to get to know us and to make sure we had the wedding we wanted. She was warm, welcoming, a total pro, and genuinely loves being an officiant! We had multiple people tell us "That was the best wedding ceremony I've ever witnessed!" and we believe them! Overall, a true 10/10, a new lifelong friend, and absolutely the best choice for a wedding ceremony officiant!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie. I loved officiating for you two and felt honored to be a part of your special day.
  • Matthew

Matthew B. · Married on 03/01/2020

Very Accommodating and nice service

We called at the last minute, She was very accommodating . She did a real nice ceremony for my Daughter. I will recommend her services again!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Matt, it was my pleasure to officiate for your famiy member. Nothing better than connecting with a coworkers family, away from work, for such a beautiful occasion.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 12/31/2019

Wedding Officiant

I would highly recommend Together Forever Wedding Officiant. Stephany is very fast at responding, she is very punctual to ceremony. She is great at making sure everyone is on the same page and helps guide everyone for a smooth the day.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Lisa. I appreciate yoru kind words and hope you two and your families have a wonderful long life together. Stay safe and healthy.

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better officiant!

Super amazing to work with. She answered all of our questions and so accommodating!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

I’m happy that I could make your wedding ceremony on your wedding day exactly what you wanted. My goal is to keep it simple and not add any unnecessary stress to
    Your wedding day.

John M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Stephanie Jones

Stephanie was outstanding and made my wife and I feel comfortable from our very first meet & greet. Everything was customized to meet our idea for the day. She was professional and conducted a flawless ceremony.

We cannot thank Stephanie enough.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

John, I am honored to have officiated for you and Yvonne. Take care of each other and have a beautiful life together.

Donna K. · Married on 09/28/2019

I will never forget the moment Stephanie picked up the phone!

This past week, as I was trying to put together a small wedding ceremony, the vendor my daughter chose decided it was unimportant to return phone calls or emails, despite numerous attempts. On a last minute plea, I messaged Stephanie online. She messaged me back IMMEDIATELY - at 6:30 on a Saturday morning, married my daughter and her fiance - and helped us to have the most perfectly beautiful day!!! Stephanie is professional, compassionate, and SO accommodating. We could never have done this without her!! Thank you Stephanie! I can never thank you enough for picking up the phone and making my daughter's dreams come true. We love you!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

I'm really happy I could assist, It was really fun having them at our campsite. My girlfriends played wedding music and teared up.

Sheri · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome lady!!!!!

We chose Stephanie to officiate our wedding! She walked us through everything we needed to do, answered all our questions and most importantly made our day fun!!

I highly recommend her!!

Sheri

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Sheri...Yea. Number 100 review. Thank you. I loved working with you and Eric. Happy Honeymoon.
  • Gail

Gail L. · Married on 08/13/2019

The way to go!

Amazing woman who loves marrying couples. It was a joy to be married by Stephanie. Genuinely a sweet person. ❤️

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure. I hope you future has lots of joy and happiness. Take care of each other.
  • Chesney

Chesney F. · Married on 08/07/2019

Perfect fit for us

Responsive, nonjudgmental, and very very polite.
    Our wedding was definitely unorthodox but she was very understanding and flexible.

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Than you Chesney. It was my pleasure to marry you two. Health, happiness and prosperity on your journey ahead.
  • Jacey

Jacey M. · Married on 07/28/2019

No other choice

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! Her ceremony template makes planning so simple yet personal. She is so sweet, professional, and was smiling the whole ceremony-genuinely happy to be there. I would recommend her to anyone, no matter what type of wedding style you're looking for!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jacey. I loved working with you and Paul. Your family was so nice. It was a beautiful day and you had a picture perfect wedding party.

Kira · Married on 07/06/2019

Super nice and helpful

Perfect price and she was so nice. My wedding was amazing!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Kira and Jared for the opportunity to officiate for you. Your'e a Navy wife now. Take care of each other.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Ceremony!

Stephanie was so fun to work with! She was very professional and the ceremony was perfect. It was as if she knew us for years! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Together Forever Wedding Officiant's reply:

You two are awesome. Thank you for the great review. I enjoyed meeting you and chatting with your friends and family pre ceremony.