292 King Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 2

About Stella Nova Spa Salon

Dear Bride & Groom,

On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to extend our warmest congratulations on your engagement. We would be thrilled to be a part of your special day. We believe that every bride and groom deserves to be pampered, and with our many years of wedding experience combined with our creative spin on southern hospitality, we are confident that we can provide a winning combination of services.

Whether you are planning a small, romantic gathering, a simple ceremony, or an elegant formal celebration, you will find the Stella Nova bridal experience complimentary to your exciting big day. We know that you’re busy, so let us take care of the details.

We want your day to be uniquely yours, so we encourage you to let us personalize your Pre-Wedding Party. Bring your iPod and feel at home with your most loved tunes, request your favorite munchies, and let us create a customized make-up palette for your bridal party from nail polish to lipstick.

If you would simply like to have more information about our offerings, please check out our website for details on our Bridal Services. We have 4 locations in the Charleston area that are convenient to all wedding venues: Downtown, Mt Pleasant, West Ashley, and Summerville. Or, simply call us at the locations listed below.

Sincerely,

stellanovascoutchs049

Photos 15 Photos
Videos 1 Video

22 Reviews for Stella Nova Spa Salon

Stella Nova made all my girls look amazing on my wedding day. It was great having the whole salon working to get my girls ready while we were able to have a little brunch in the back lounge area. all my girls give them 2 thumbs up!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Ciara · Married on 09/13/2014

The staff at Stella nova was exceptional. I dealt with Anna H, who was so sweet and accommodating to the several changes I made to my day of hair/make up plans. When we got there, Ginger did an amazing job setting my hair and the make up artists who did my girls made them look gorgeous! I was nervous sitting down to get my face done, because I have never really been happy with how someone does my make up. But my artist was incredible. When I showed her a picture of what I wanted (soft romantic pink palette... I am fair skinned with dark auburn/brown hair) she said "don't worry girl, what you want is what I specialize in." She also didn't disappoint, I felt gorgeous leaving the salon. She did exactly what I wanted and even gave me some quick tips on how to touch up throughout the day. Could not have been happier with the services we received! Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Montie · Married on 05/25/2013

If you are getting married in Charleston, please get Madison Hughes at Stella Nova in downtown do your hair and make up. She is truly talented!!!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Stella Nova Spa Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Massages
    Spa

Real Weddings

• 292 King Street Charleston, 29401 See on map
    Location of (Stella Nova Spa Salon)