Reading, PA 19606 Map · Phone number

About Stella and Dot Senior Stylist Rachel Cogan

Hi, My name is Rachel I am a Stylist for a fabulous company called Stella and Dot. With my eye for color and my love of fashion I can make your bridal vision a reality. My specialty is styling fashionable women in our must have celebrity coveted jewelry. Brides come to me to help them pick out unique jewelry for themselves and their Bridesmaids. I will assist you in finding the perfect accessories to style your entire wedding party, from classic to unique and everything in between Stella and Dot has something to satisfy everyone! Stella and Dot is based out of San Bruno California, we are very on trend and will come to you with our jewels so you can try before you buy(you also can purchase online) Stella and Dot ships directly to your home in as little as 3-5 days...bringing fashion right to your doorstep!

Follow Stella and Dot Senior Stylist Rachel Cogan on

Stella and Dot Senior Stylist Rachel Cogan FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Designer Accessories

• Becka Pillmore Photography
    Becka Pillmore Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Rachel! Stella and Dot is a wonderful company with the latest classy jewelry that is sure to make a statement! Not only that but Rachel herself is a blast to be around and will always make you feel like a million bucks with her encouraging words! For the extra flare to your wedding day, bridesmaids gifts, or just to have a party she is your girl!

• Reading, 19606 See on map