Walnut St., Lemoyne, PA 17043 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About StayTuned DJ Entertainment

StayTuned DJ Entertainment — located in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania and serving clients in the Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York regions — is a wedding event entertainment and DJ company that provides exceptional levels of high-quality entertainment services. In order to deliver this level of exceptionality, this DJ takes your song and dance suggestions to begin developing your perfect playlist. That playlist will determine the flow and energy of your night, shifting between slow songs for those emotional and tender moments and faster songs during fun, upbeat dances with loved ones. No matter your music preferences, StayTuned DJ Entertainment will help you have a stress-free, memorable experience with those closest to you.

StayTuned DJ Entertainment provides a variety of services in their starting price, including pre-event consultations, MC services, microphones, travel expenses, video projection, one event per day, do-not-play list, uplighting, and a sound/PA system. This DJ also offers plenty of club, country, electronic, hip-hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40 hits to make your event one to remember.

Follow StayTuned DJ Entertainment on

1 User photo

StayTuned DJ Entertainment 1

macy · Married on 11/02/2019

accomadating - fun - thorough

This was our first experience working with StayTuned Entertainment. I heard about their services through a friend of mine in the Gettsyburg area and saw them at an event I attended. Jeremy was the main point of contact for us in the planning process. Jeremy made sure to contact me a few weeks prior to make sure he had everything correct in his list and worked well with our planner, Taryn Blake Events, during the planning up to the week of the wedding. Jeremy even took a special song I recorded for my husband to use as I walked down aisle and kept it a secret til that very moment! I was so excited he was able use it and incorporate it into the schedule. Jeremy and Corby had a set up at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception tent at our venue, Historic Shady Lane. Everything went swimmingly! Nearly every song I heard was perfect for our vibe and matched us as a couple. During our dinner hour, my mother from out of town had a friend go up to the DJ booth to request a specific song and dance for me and my mom. These two handled this situation very professionally. Corby walked over to me as I was finishing up my dinner and told me what happened and said it was completely up to me if I wanted to do the dance or say no since it was our day after all. I agreed to it and she said, Don't worry, we can make it short if it makes you uncomfortable. And they did! She had it all planned out to do the dollar dance right after to not make the moment so awkward. As far as the dance portion of the night went, Jeremy and Corby played all the fun tunes and requests my guests had. Our dance party was so epic that Jeremy even split his pants. (Yes, I have photo evidence). They were so much fun to work with!! They also didn't tell us about any flubs that went wrong until well after wedding was over and it made the day seem absolutely perfect! I'm so glad we hired them for our important big day. Thank you Jeremy & Corby!!!! You da best!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Avery Kershaw · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!!!

Jeremy was amazing! Not only did we get compliments the entire night on our music, but it was a mix of styles that guests of all ages could enjoy! Throughout the planning process, he was super accommodating. We met in person and got all the details together, however he was super patient and flexible when we made changes - all the way until a few hours before the wedding! Him and his assistant are super friendly, modern, and outgoing. I cannot compliment him enough! I would highly recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Award

StayTuned DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 125.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth