26 Reviews for StayTuned DJ Entertainment

MC (1)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)
24 StayTuned DJ Entertainment Reviews

We had the pleasure of working with Jeremy (and John) and had a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE! Jeremy was very professional, easy to work with, very accommodating and just made us feel comfortable! He simply GOT THE JOB DONE!! Obviously a wedding / reception is a big day and you need someone you can trust and from Day #1 with dealing
with Jeremy, we did. We meet several times in person and communicated quite often; he was very prompt with his responses and extremely professional. It was a special day for us and Jeremy made it EXTRA SPECIAL!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Profile Picture Joey, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy was awesome! Highly recommended for weddings and any events you may be planning.

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jermey was recommended to us by a friend he did a wonderful job very professional

Profile Picture Brandon, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy & Steve went Above and Beyond all expectations to make our day wonderful and flow smoothly. They even stayed well past their alloted time being flexible with the people on the dance floor and keeping the party rolling! We Highly recommend StayTuned DJ entertainment to have the time of your life at any event. They are literally the greatest!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy did an excellent job djing our special day! From the beginning of planning our wedding he was very responsive and gave great feedback on any suggestions I asked for as far as music and the order of the day. He knows his music and how to get people dancing. I would highly recommend StayTuned DJ Entertainment!

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jeremy was great through the entire process. He met with us in person and helped make sure we had every detail we needed. We didn't know much about the order of a reception and the specific dances we needed, but he really helped us go through step by step. Everything was mapped out and I was able to get that list to the reception venue and our photographer to help with their planning as well.

During the reception, him and his assistant Steven were awesome. They kept us on track! We didn't even have to think about timeframe. We just enjoyed the evening and knew when it was time for certain events/dances. They were so much fun and personable. We got sooo many compliments on them!

Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used Jeremy for a fundraising event for our school. He was very easy to book, arrived on time, and was prepared with all the music we discussed beforehand. He was very nice and personable and even kind enough to make general announcements for us. I would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy of StayTuned DJ Entertainment was such an asset to our wedding. In addition to being a great DJ who had to accommodate some interesting music requests, from belly dancing music, to New Orleans jazz, to inappropriate 90's hip hop, he also took the lead in speaking to the venue staff regarding keeping the meal service on schedule so as not to interfere with the actual fun part of the wedding. Our pre-wedding meetings and communication were very helpful and very organized so I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. Also the value of the services provided was great. I would recommend StayTuned and Jeremy to all my friends.

Profile Picture Amyra, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy is amazing! We gave him free reign on what music to play, etc. The only stipulation was that our guests had an insane amount of fun. Jeremy and his StayTuned team exceeded all expectations. Months later I am still getting comments on the amazing party and music. Choosing StayTuned is the easiest, most hassle free decision you'll make for your event.

Profile Picture Phillip, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a great DJ! I worked with Jeremy directly and he was so accommodating to all my requests. I had a lot of songs I wanted to hear and he made sure he had all of them for my wedding. Very responsive to all the details and handled everything perfectly, even in my unique setting (family property in a barn, with no AC)!
They were very flexible, even on the fly. When I thought my violist wasn't going to show up, he was able to find and cue up our processional music as back up. From announcing the wedding party to transitioning guests from one agenda event to the next, to some last minute unscheduled announcements, it was seamless and smooth!
His personality was a great fit for my guests, they even pulled him onto the dance floor at one point :-) I wouldn't change a thing about the experience!

Profile Picture User6836416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The students at our Prom enjoyed their time and your music. Some complained about the music, however, I kindly reminded them that they selected the music so they should make better selections next time if they did not like what was played (teenagers, lol). The only other comment they did make was that it was hard to hear you when you made announcements. Otherwise great job! Thanks for allowing them to choose the playlist.

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

Love jeremy !! Such a fun dj with amazing talent.

Profile Picture Shelbie, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great evening because of him! He was very well put together during the planning stages and we were throughly satisfied with how he set up for the event well. Everyone loved the music and we would be thrilled to use him again. Kudos were heard throughout everyone. He brought glowsitcks which I thought no one would even care about and people went crazy for them! They couldn't get them out fast enough and people talked about it days after. StayTuned will be top on our list if we ever have a need for a professional DJ!

Profile Picture User5476868, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy was truly a FANTASTIC DJ!!!! From the very beginning he helped us pick out music we weren't sure about, and even able to mix it up a little bit! He communicated throughout the whole process! All of the music was fun and upbeat, and got everyone on the dance floor! He himself even took a moment to join in! We had compliments from our guests all night about how great our DJ was. That in itself is a true testament to our amazing entertainment! I recommend Stay Tuned DJ Entertainment to everyone who wants a fun and memorable wedding!

Profile Picture COURTNAY, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeremy was very professional and awesome to work with!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy was awesome! He was very well mannered, well dressed and very sharp young man. He did everything we asked and even stayed an extra 2.5hrs after our agreed time the night of the wedding. Would highly recommend for anyone's wedding. Jeremy is the man!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brandon and Whitney, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had a wide variety of songs my guest requested. Very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything thing was perfect! He was flexible to make changes the day of and work with us on all that we needed. Our guests loved him as well!

Profile Picture The, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy from StayTuned DJ Entertainment was great! He kept things moving along throughout the night and really got our guests dancing. He even provided me with an outline of the night and each song that was going to be played before the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. Everyone from StayTuned DJ Entertainment was so nice and super helpful. They did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture User3696694, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy was very professional during my wedding and reception. He was great to work with during the planning process and was able to accommodate anything we had wanted. I highly recommend using Jeremy an if I need a dj again, he will definitely be the one!!

Profile Picture User1352474, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

StayTuned DJ Entertainment DJ’ed our wedding this past November and they were awesome! Jeremy met with my husband and me months before the wedding and went over a detailed itinerary for our special day. He was easy to follow up with and flexible when I made last-minute changes to music in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding. StayTuned took care of our ceremony music as well and did a flawless job. The reception music went off without a hitch too. Everyone was commenting on the music selection during and after the reception. StayTuned is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy did a great job and remembered my goofy LMFAO fixation! Our wedding was great, even though we didn't pull the reception together until the last minute, thinks to him.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremy did a great job as my DJ for my husband's birthday party and for our foundation's cocktail party. He plays songs you want to hear and takes request's. He is very flexible and easy to work with in planning your event. I would recommend him as DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/7/12, 1 Review