StayTuned DJ Entertainment Reviews

StayTuned DJ Entertainment 1
  • Christina

Christina Zaia · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Excellent!!!

Jeremy sat down with us prior to the wedding and helped us choose which songs to play for each aspect of the ceremony and reception. He and his assistants were wonderful guiding us through the reception, dances and cake cutting. Very great to work with!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2019

macy · Married on 11/02/2019

accomadating - fun - thorough

This was our first experience working with StayTuned Entertainment. I heard about their services through a friend of mine in the Gettsyburg area and saw them at an event I attended. Jeremy was the main point of contact for us in the planning process. Jeremy made sure to contact me a few weeks prior to make sure he had everything correct in his list and worked well with our planner, Taryn Blake Events, during the planning up to the week of the wedding. Jeremy even took a special song I recorded for my husband to use as I walked down aisle and kept it a secret til that very moment! I was so excited he was able use it and incorporate it into the schedule. Jeremy and Corby had a set up at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception tent at our venue, Historic Shady Lane. Everything went swimmingly! Nearly every song I heard was perfect for our vibe and matched us as a couple. During our dinner hour, my mother from out of town had a friend go up to the DJ booth to request a specific song and dance for me and my mom. These two handled this situation very professionally. Corby walked over to me as I was finishing up my dinner and told me what happened and said it was completely up to me if I wanted to do the dance or say no since it was our day after all. I agreed to it and she said, Don't worry, we can make it short if it makes you uncomfortable. And they did! She had it all planned out to do the dollar dance right after to not make the moment so awkward. As far as the dance portion of the night went, Jeremy and Corby played all the fun tunes and requests my guests had. Our dance party was so epic that Jeremy even split his pants. (Yes, I have photo evidence). They were so much fun to work with!! They also didn't tell us about any flubs that went wrong until well after wedding was over and it made the day seem absolutely perfect! I'm so glad we hired them for our important big day. Thank you Jeremy & Corby!!!! You da best!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Avery Kershaw · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!!!

Jeremy was amazing! Not only did we get compliments the entire night on our music, but it was a mix of styles that guests of all ages could enjoy! Throughout the planning process, he was super accommodating. We met in person and got all the details together, however he was super patient and flexible when we made changes - all the way until a few hours before the wedding! Him and his assistant are super friendly, modern, and outgoing. I cannot compliment him enough! I would highly recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Elizabeth Varholy · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing! Reccomended 100%!

Everything went perfectly! I was emailing Jeremy last minute changes with songs and he was always very responsive and everyone had a great time! The DJ for my wedding was very important to me because they can make or break the night and they definitely made my night! And very reasonable pricing!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • David

David Baboian · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic wedding DJ!!!

Jeremy made this important part of our wedding easy. He kept the dance floor packed, made great suggestions during our planning session and was completely professional. I would highly recommend. Thanks again Jeremy!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Sara

Sara Mcmaster · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!!!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better experience! We have been to countless weddings and the music and flow are what make or break the event. Jeremy and Josh were professional, easy to communicate and work with. The dance floor stayed full during the whole evening. All of our guest, and ourselves, were very pleased with the selection of music that was being played. Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2019

StayTuned DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sara! You and Dale were super easy to work with. Couples like you and your guests make for a great evening!

Pam Boyle · Married on 06/22/2019

Stay Tuned DJ Entertainment did an outstanding job at my wedding. I’d totally recommend them for your special event.

Stay Tuned DJ Entertainment was a hit at my wedding. Everything that I requested at the planning meeting was executed perfectly. My guests requested songs and each one was played. Many of my guests remarked how great the DJ was and wanted more information about his services. I’d totally recommend Stay Tuned DJ Entertainment for your special event!

Sent on 07/24/2019

StayTuned DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Pam! You and Bill were a pleasure to work with. Great guests and vendors...and what a great venue too!

Mike · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Affordable DJ

Highly recommend, Jeremy was professional and had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. Kept things moving and organized.

Sent on 06/10/2019

StayTuned DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Mike! It was a great wedding to be a part of. Definitely a fun crowd to work with!

Andrea Smyser · Married on 05/04/2019

Worry free good time

Jeremy can read a crowd like no other. The music was appropriate for each part of the evening and flowed effortlessly from one activity to the next. He’s very knowledgeable and professional and was able to get our non-dancers dancing. We had a ton of guests asking for his information because he was so great. He was one of my best choices for the whole wedding process.

Sent on 05/08/2019

M.hahn · Married on 03/13/2019

he did everything we requested and wasd so easy to work with.

very easy to work with and played an excellent selection

Sent on 03/15/2019

Amy Britt · Married on 03/04/2019

Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts

Jeremy and his team were super easy to work with and flexible with the schedule of our event. Very professional, yet added a super cool vibe to the evening! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kristin Shearer · Married on 03/01/2019

Energetic & Professional

StayTuned DJ Entertainment did an event an event at HC Burgard Elementary School and was outstanding. It was easy to see that each song was hand picked and well thought through behind the scenes. The kids, parents and staff all had a great time. StayTuned DJ Entertainment was very energetic, polite, and professional.

Sent on 03/15/2019

StayTuned DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks much Kristin! Everyone was very accommodating and great to work with. The evening sure was a blast!
  • Raquelle

Raquelle · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!

Jeremy and his assistant were awesome! They played a variety of songs during the wedding and were super organized with the wedding timeline and customizing our specific songs for different parts of the wedding! Would definitely recommend working with them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/29/2019

StayTuned DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Raquelle! You and Andrew were a great couple to work with. Best wishes for a prosperous future!

Aleaha Ortona · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend

I booked Jeremy for a Retirement Party I was planned for work. From the first time we spoke up until after the event, Jeremy was very responsive throughout the entire process. Also, a week or so before that party we ended up adding additional items ( screen and projector) and we were very particular about how and when we wanted it all arranged/ set up. He was extremely flexible and patient with me during all of the crazy planning, and very conscientious as to what music we wanted played. Prior to the event he followed up to make sure the music he was planning to play would be OK!

To top it all off, the day/night of our event we ended up getting a bad snow storm and we had zero issues with Jeremy arriving. He did not let the storm delay anything! Awesome to work with and highly recommend for your next event.

Sent on 01/21/2019

StayTuned DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Aleaha. You were great to work with as well. The rest of the Remco team couldn't have been any nicer (and fun)!

Luke · Married on 09/02/2018

Jeremy was fantastic through the whole process. He took our ideas and used his experience to help us put together an amazing day. Not only did he provide the music and entertainment but he helped keep us on schedule while everything was going on. (If you've never been in a wedding, this is a big deal because it gets crazy) I highly recommend Stay Tuned DJ Entertainment to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Joey · Married on 05/12/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Jeremy (and John) and had a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE! Jeremy was very professional, easy to work with, very accommodating and just made us feel comfortable! He simply GOT THE JOB DONE!! Obviously a wedding / reception is a big day and you need someone you can trust and from Day #1 with dealing
    with Jeremy, we did. We meet several times in person and communicated quite often; he was very prompt with his responses and extremely professional. It was a special day for us and Jeremy made it EXTRA SPECIAL!!
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Stephen · Married on 09/23/2017

Jeremy was awesome! Highly recommended for weddings and any events you may be planning.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Brandon · Married on 09/16/2017

Jermey was recommended to us by a friend he did a wonderful job very professional

Sent on 11/07/2017

Beth · Married on 08/26/2017

Jeremy & Steve went Above and Beyond all expectations to make our day wonderful and flow smoothly. They even stayed well past their alloted time being flexible with the people on the dance floor and keeping the party rolling! We Highly recommend StayTuned DJ entertainment to have the time of your life at any event. They are literally the greatest!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Teresa · Married on 08/19/2017

Jeremy did an excellent job djing our special day! From the beginning of planning our wedding he was very responsive and gave great feedback on any suggestions I asked for as far as music and the order of the day. He knows his music and how to get people dancing. I would highly recommend StayTuned DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kirsten · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeremy was great through the entire process. He met with us in person and helped make sure we had every detail we needed. We didn't know much about the order of a reception and the specific dances we needed, but he really helped us go through step by step. Everything was mapped out and I was able to get that list to the reception venue and our photographer to help with their planning as well.

During the reception, him and his assistant Steven were awesome. They kept us on track! We didn't even have to think about timeframe. We just enjoyed the evening and knew when it was time for certain events/dances. They were so much fun and personable. We got sooo many compliments on them!

Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Mary · Married on 03/18/2017

We used Jeremy for a fundraising event for our school. He was very easy to book, arrived on time, and was prepared with all the music we discussed beforehand. He was very nice and personable and even kind enough to make general announcements for us. I would definitely use him again!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2017

YES! Yes! Yes! I didn't even have to think about the rating because it was a easy 5 stars! I felt very confident about how the day would go especially after we met at the Venue. The day went perfectly and I continue to look back on it and be impressed at how easy it was to work with them. I needed quite a bit of uplighting, music at the outdoor ceremony, the cocktail hour and of course the reception. He made it all happen and seamless! I never felt any chaos or confusion. Personally, I wanted to leave the music up to him because that's what his forte is so I gave a handful of songs that I didn't want (line dances etc.) and asked for a selection that young and old would love and everyone would dance and sing to. The music was perfect! The venue said they haven't seen dance floor that "active" in a LONG time and they told me there was never a moment it was empty! I loved how attentive they were too the entire night making sure I was totally taken care of. The glow sticks were a hit and we even have crazy photos with my husband wearing them as a toga (such great memories!). You won't be disappointed at all and the fact that Jeremy was responsive and relaxed was really a perfect fit for me. I needed someone flexible with my needs but also responsive so I didn't get crazy bride syndrome. We had our wedding at a Country Club and it was about 150 count and the flow was perfect (almost too good when the open bar was delayed longer than we were)! I wanted the formalities out of the way so we could enjoy the evening and that went along great too-I highly recommend that for anyone else as well. Thank you for making my day special!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Amyra · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeremy of StayTuned DJ Entertainment was such an asset to our wedding. In addition to being a great DJ who had to accommodate some interesting music requests, from belly dancing music, to New Orleans jazz, to inappropriate 90's hip hop, he also took the lead in speaking to the venue staff regarding keeping the meal service on schedule so as not to interfere with the actual fun part of the wedding. Our pre-wedding meetings and communication were very helpful and very organized so I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. Also the value of the services provided was great. I would recommend StayTuned and Jeremy to all my friends.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Phillip · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeremy is amazing! We gave him free reign on what music to play, etc. The only stipulation was that our guests had an insane amount of fun. Jeremy and his StayTuned team exceeded all expectations. Months later I am still getting comments on the amazing party and music. Choosing StayTuned is the easiest, most hassle free decision you'll make for your event.

Sent on 10/14/2016