Pasadena, CA 91199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Stay Golden Photo Booth

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2019

Great service!

We decided last minute that we wanted to have a photobooth at our wedding, but a lot of the vendors I had found were not in my price range/budget. Luckily, our day-of-coordinator recommended Stay Golden! We were very happy with the services available, competitive pricing, and the great customer service! Our wedding guests had a lot of great things to say about the photobooth, and we are very glad we found Stay Golden. I feel confident in recommending Stay Golden for anyone else looking for photo booth vendor who can provide high-quality service and photos at a reasonable price.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Jessica Marie · Married on 05/27/2018

We booked Stay Golden Photo Booth for our wedding this past weekend and they were amazing! Thomas was super nice and helpful when answering all of the questions I had before our event. He even went above and beyond and made a template for our photo strips that was exactly what I wanted, which made me so happy!

The attendants were super fun and friendly and made sure to pull my husband and I aside to take photos before the reception started, and I am so grateful they did, because those ended up being the only ones we took together that night (which they said would likely happen!).

They have great backdrop choices, fun props (that aren't cheap or cheesy looking, which I loved) and their pricing was great as well! The package we chose included a scrapbook, which I didn't think we needed, but it was so fun to go through the next day and see the photo strips that people put inside and read the messages they wrote. They print unlimited photo strips, which is awesome, especially when you have a lot of people in one pic. They also gave us a USB stick with every photo from the whole night.

I will definitely book Stay Golden Photo Booth again for our next event and will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/02/2018