StarHill Farms

2038 Iris Lane, New Ulm, TX 78950 Map · Phone number

About StarHill Farms

“I consider myself down-to-earth and this is just the place for other brides like me. I would recommend StarHill Farms to anyone; it was just everything I ever wanted.” - Johana (StarHill Bride)

We're looking to help couples make their wedding a grounding and graceful experience.

There's a relaxed attitude at StarHill Farms that makes it a unique place to gather. And, being located in between Houston and Austin, it easily brings family and friends together from around Texas is a snap.

We also have panoramic views that can help you save on decorations. In the photo above, we provided that beautiful backdrop and the grazing horse. :)

We are flexible and inviting. If you have an idea about something at the farm that will make your experience better, we want to hear it!

Weddings are directed by a dedicated member of our staff, Stacy, who you can contact at stay@starhillfarms.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and congratulations on your engagement!

#LGBTfriendly #wideopenspaces #heartoftexas #openyourheartandsoul #StarHillFarms <3

Follow StarHill Farms on

Horses are available for photos!
We have 1800s era cabins available for overnight guests and also for your photos.
Beautiful!

StarHill Farms 1
StarHill Farms 2
  • Sandi & John

Sandi · Married on 10/18/2018

Intimate Rustic Country Wedding!

Can't say enough about StarHill Farms! It is simply magical and a perfect fit for us. The farm is beautiful, the setting is spectacular, the staff are exceptional, & the entire experience was heartwarming and memorable. Not only will you find peace and tranquility here, but you will find a way of life that dreams are made of. For us, we found a beginning to our new adventure in life together.

StarHill Farms 3
    StarHill Farms 4

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

I had my bachelorette party at StarHill Farms in April of 2017. It was the perfect place to unplug, unwind and enjoy time with my closest friends. We all stayed together in the Ranch House (it was great to have everyone under the same roof!) and spent hours enjoying the view from the back porch with a glass of wine in hand! The house was perfect. It was incredibly charming, adorably decorated and clean! There was a spacious living room, large kitchen, and even a washer/dryer. We had the best time skeet-shooting in the morning, fishing in the afternoon, and exploring the beautiful rolling hills in between. We cooked all our meals in the Ranch House together, which was so much fun and a great bonding experience. They have everything you need in the kitchen to fix a home-cooked meal, too! We ended the day by the fire pit, telling stories and playing games. We all had a fun, stress-free weekend and didn’t have to worry about crowds, lines or cabs. I’ve been to many bachelorette parties in big cities … this was such a different and refreshing change of pace. Plus, it was a cost-effective destination as we made all our meals and were able to bring our own liquor/wine. There was absolutely nothing to worry about except having fun, relaxing and making memories with my friends and bridesmaids. We worked with owner, Mary, who helped us identify activities to do during the day, restaurant options in town if we decided, and provided plenty of helpful tips. I would highly recommend StarHill Farms for a bachelorette destination, girl’s trip, or even a couple’s trip. I can’t wait to go back!

Ambert · Married on 05/28/2016

When looking for a wedding venue, I wanted a place that was away from the hustle and bustle of the city but close enough to Houston and Austin so that people would attend. I wanted something that felt intimate, secluded and peaceful, and StarHill Farms was all of that and much more.
    When we arrived at the property for the first time, we were greeted by Texas Longhorns and their babies. It was such a magical moment and we both felt an overwhelming feeling that we found our wedding venue. We couldn't have been more right, and it was one of the best decisions we have made as a couple.
    We were looking to create a memory that we’d cherish for the rest of our lives with our closest friends and family. We decided to make a weekend of our wedding and rented the Ranch House and two log cabins located on the property for the wedding party, and I am glad we did. With fire pits at night, and fishing, and skeet shoot during the day, my friends had a great time and they are still talking about that special weekend.
    Since StarHill is family owned, they’re pretty open to your ideas and welcome the use of their amenities. The surrounding beauty, nature and livestock made for endless photo ops. I honestly wish I had taken more advantage of it, but the day goes by so quickly! My advice to future brides is to plan out multiple photo ops at the farm with your photographer and take full advantage of all the natural beauty surrounding you!
    If you are looking for a place that is surrounded by natural beauty, has comforts of home plus the peace of mind that everything will be as it’s meant to be, this is your place. If you are looking for a place that you don't feel rushed and pushed out for the next wedding in line, then this is your place. If you’re still reading this, then this is your place! Thank you StarHill Farms for sharing your property with us. It made our special day memorable for everyone. I give it five stars, and I highly recommend it!

StarHill Farms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking