2038 Iris Lane, New Ulm, TX 78950 Map · Phone number

About StarHill Farms

“I consider myself down-to-earth and this is just the place for other brides like me. I would recommend StarHill Farms to anyone; it was just everything I ever wanted.” - Johana (StarHill Bride)

We're looking to help couples make their wedding a grounding and graceful experience.

There's a relaxed attitude at StarHill Farms that makes it a unique place to gather. And, being located in between Houston and Austin, it easily brings family and friends together from around Texas is a snap.

We also have panoramic views that can help you save on decorations. In the photo above, we provided that beautiful backdrop and the grazing horse. :)

We are flexible and inviting. If you have an idea about something at the farm that will make your experience better, we want to hear it!

Weddings are directed by a dedicated member of our staff, Stacy, who you can contact at stay@starhillfarms.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and congratulations on your engagement!

#LGBTfriendly #wideopenspaces #heartoftexas #openyourheartandsoul #StarHillFarms <3

Follow StarHill Farms on

• Pine Lake Ranch
  • Schneider Hall
  • White Oaks on the Bayou
9d40cde1263152f4 Johana Guillermo Rodriguez Wedding 5 30 15 Featured 0249
Horses are available for photos!
We have 1800s era cabins available for overnight guests and also for your photos.
Beautiful!

StarHill Farms 2
  • Chelsea

Chelsea N Menen · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Supportive

I haven’t yet booked my venue yet but Starhill is very persistent and seems very helpful! I can’t wait to choose and hopefully Starhill will be the one! 🥰

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Sandi & John

Sandi · Married on 10/18/2018

Intimate Rustic Country Wedding!

Can't say enough about StarHill Farms! It is simply magical and a perfect fit for us. The farm is beautiful, the setting is spectacular, the staff are exceptional, & the entire experience was heartwarming and memorable. Not only will you find peace and tranquility here, but you will find a way of life that dreams are made of. For us, we found a beginning to our new adventure in life together.

StarHill Farms 3
    StarHill Farms 4
    Sent on 10/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

I had my bachelorette party at StarHill Farms in April of 2017. It was the perfect place to unplug, unwind and enjoy time with my closest friends. We all stayed together in the Ranch House (it was great to have everyone under the same roof!) and spent hours enjoying the view from the back porch with a glass of wine in hand! The house was perfect. It was incredibly charming, adorably decorated and clean! There was a spacious living room, large kitchen, and even a washer/dryer. We had the best time skeet-shooting in the morning, fishing in the afternoon, and exploring the beautiful rolling hills in between. We cooked all our meals in the Ranch House together, which was so much fun and a great bonding experience. They have everything you need in the kitchen to fix a home-cooked meal, too! We ended the day by the fire pit, telling stories and playing games. We all had a fun, stress-free weekend and didn’t have to worry about crowds, lines or cabs. I’ve been to many bachelorette parties in big cities … this was such a different and refreshing change of pace. Plus, it was a cost-effective destination as we made all our meals and were able to bring our own liquor/wine. There was absolutely nothing to worry about except having fun, relaxing and making memories with my friends and bridesmaids. We worked with owner, Mary, who helped us identify activities to do during the day, restaurant options in town if we decided, and provided plenty of helpful tips. I would highly recommend StarHill Farms for a bachelorette destination, girl’s trip, or even a couple’s trip. I can’t wait to go back!

Sent on 11/02/2017

StarHill Farms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Set Up
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Historic Building
    Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Chairs
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking