2-200
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About StarHill Farms

Open your heart and soul to all the good things in life.

StarHill Farms Bride and Horse

“I consider myself down-to-earth and this is just the place for other brides like me. I would recommend StarHill Farms to anyone; it was just everything I ever wanted.” - Johana (StarHill Bride)

We're looking to help couples make their wedding and wedding planning process a grounding and graceful experience.

That attitude at StarHill Farms is very relaxed. We are located in between Houston and Austin so getting family and friends together from around Texas is a snap.

We have panoramic views that can help you save on decorations. In the photo above, we provided that beautiful backdrop and the grazing horse. :)

We are flexible and inviting. If you have an idea about something at the farm that will make your experience better, we want to hear it!

Weddings are directed by a dedicated member of our staff, Stacey, who you can contact at stay@starhillfarms.com

We look forward to hearing from you and congratulations on your engagement!

#LGBTfriendly #wideopenspaces #heartoftexas #openyourheartandsoul #StarHillFarms <3

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Houston, Austin

Follow StarHill Farms on

3 Reviews for StarHill Farms

I had my bachelorette party at StarHill Farms in April of 2017. It was the perfect place to unplug, unwind and enjoy time with my closest friends. We all stayed together in the Ranch House (it was great to have everyone under the same roof!) and spent hours enjoying the view from the back porch with a glass of wine in hand! The house was perfect. It was incredibly charming, adorably decorated and clean! There was a spacious living room, large kitchen, and even a washer/dryer. We had the best time skeet-shooting in the morning, fishing in the afternoon, and exploring the beautiful rolling hills in between. We cooked all our meals in the Ranch House together, which was so much fun and a great bonding experience. They have everything you need in the kitchen to fix a home-cooked meal, too! We ended the day by the fire pit, telling stories and playing games. We all had a fun, stress-free weekend and didn’t have to worry about crowds, lines or cabs. I’ve been to many bachelorette parties in big cities … this was such a different and refreshing change of pace. Plus, it was a cost-effective destination as we made all our meals and were able to bring our own liquor/wine. There was absolutely nothing to worry about except having fun, relaxing and making memories with my friends and bridesmaids. We worked with owner, Mary, who helped us identify activities to do during the day, restaurant options in town if we decided, and provided plenty of helpful tips. I would highly recommend StarHill Farms for a bachelorette destination, girl’s trip, or even a couple’s trip. I can’t wait to go back!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When looking for a wedding venue, I wanted a place that was away from the hustle and bustle of the city but close enough to Houston and Austin so that people would attend. I wanted something that felt intimate, secluded and peaceful, and StarHill Farms was all of that and much more.
When we arrived at the property for the first time, we were greeted by Texas Longhorns and their babies. It was such a magical moment and we both felt an overwhelming feeling that we found our wedding venue. We couldn't have been more right, and it was one of the best decisions we have made as a couple.
We were looking to create a memory that we’d cherish for the rest of our lives with our closest friends and family. We decided to make a weekend of our wedding and rented the Ranch House and two log cabins located on the property for the wedding party, and I am glad we did. With fire pits at night, and fishing, and skeet shoot during the day, my friends had a great time and they are still talking about that special weekend.
Since StarHill is family owned, they’re pretty open to your ideas and welcome the use of their amenities. The surrounding beauty, nature and livestock made for endless photo ops. I honestly wish I had taken more advantage of it, but the day goes by so quickly! My advice to future brides is to plan out multiple photo ops at the farm with your photographer and take full advantage of all the natural beauty surrounding you!
If you are looking for a place that is surrounded by natural beauty, has comforts of home plus the peace of mind that everything will be as it’s meant to be, this is your place. If you are looking for a place that you don't feel rushed and pushed out for the next wedding in line, then this is your place. If you’re still reading this, then this is your place! Thank you StarHill Farms for sharing your property with us. It made our special day memorable for everyone. I give it five stars, and I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Ambert, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Before I got married I always had an idea of how I wanted my wedding to be, and the location was one of the most important. I always dreamt of having an outdoor wedding in which we would feel immersed with nature, because natures beauty is incomparable. I searched and searched until I found StarHill Farms and just fell in love with the atmosphere, landscape, and people. It was when I first went to visit that I knew that it was where I wanted to share one of the most important days of my life.
My wedding pictures were another top priority because I wanted to look back years from now and remember how beautiful that day was, and let me tell you, I loved all of my pictures! StarHill is the perfect backdrop; lush greenery, beautiful trees, and the hills are just breathtaking not to mention all the cows and horses. Mary & Robert even helped me with something I always wanted, to have pictures with a horse because I have always loved horses.
It did rain on my wedding day but I opted not to have tents because I thought it would take away from the beauty of being outdoors, but you know, I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world because at the end of the day I got to get married to the love of my life with all of those who are most important to me there to witness. Everyone had fun and loved the farm. We even stayed in the ranch house Friday and Saturday night, and enjoyed the farm Sunday before we left.

Profile Picture Johana, 5/30/15, 1 Review

Photos

8 Photos

My Photo Album

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1516064845 d3f0aa21b79d05ac 1516064841 0a82b83304f90a62 1516064841082 1 johana guillermo r
220x220 sq 1516064890 97b7e2602833e97c 1516064887 137c03411cd42782 1516064887071 2 dress
220x220 sq 1516064935 7693731aa24554d9 1516064933 1ebc14a67e4342f3 1516064933525 3 wedding body3
220x220 sq 1516064967 8b099b55e43cc068 1516064964 395506364002f51d 1516064963191 4 johana guillermo r
220x220 sq 1526998821 e6992478e94683e4 1526998820 2fb47a3512b0de02 1526998813000 1 31947211 150330255
220x220 sq 1526998822 42a3c85820ab40e9 1526998820 d92d7d90cda38cee 1526998813006 2 31948802 150331003
220x220 sq 1526998822 771996ac47425d5c 1526998821 f9731a57faaacf92 1526998813009 3 31955883 150330303
220x220 sq 1526998822 cc66c43361d88698 1526998821 0dce77b08152e0f5 1526998813015 4 31956609 150330902

2038 Iris Lane, New Ulm, TX 78950   See On Map