945 South Greenwood ave, Montebello, CA 90640 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Star Event Production

Star Event Productions is a party rental company located in Montebello,CA serving the entire Los Angeles-Orange County-San Diego areas. We have an extensive variety of party rental equipment and services that will make your event into a much memorable one.

Whether you need wedding rentals, birthday party rentals, backyard party rentals, quinceanera rentals or equipment rentals for a corporate event, you can rely on Star Event Productions to provide the highest quality products and services to fulfill your needs and assure your full satisfaction.

Our services include but are not limited to: Chiavari Chair Rentals in Los Angeles, Chiavari chair rentals in Orange County and Chiavari chair rentals in San Diego areas, in gold silver and mahogany colors. We carry White resin chair rentals which are usually used for ceremonies and backyard events. We rent round and long tables, cocktail high boy tables, and coffee tables. We also carry white dance floor rentals that are great alternative to the old wooden floors that most hotels and venues carry. Our pipe and draping (wall draping) combined with our event up lighting can transform any banquet hall and add that elegance that everyone is looking for.

Tent rentals and tent draping are some of our specialty services that we provide. Please give us a call with your desired tent /canopy size or ask us to recommend the correct size that will accommodate your guest count. When you rent a tent from us, you can also add either partial ceiling swaging/draping or go all out with our fully covered ceiling draping , please ask call us for more information on tent draping.

Our most recognized and popular service is our platform swimming pool covering service. We can transform your backyard pool into either a dance floor area with plexi glass sections or just extra space for you to place tables on. Please email us a photo of the pool with measurements and exact address of the pool and we will be glad to provide an estimate for the pool cover rentals.

Please contact us for your inquiries and questions:

stareventproduction@gmail.com

Whitedancefloor
IMG4979
Star Event Production
Mahogany Chiavari chair rentals los angeles orange county san diego anaheim irvine huntington beach...
Gold, Silver, Mahogany chiavari chair rental los angeles orange county san diego santa barbara
Gold Chiavari chair rental los angeles orange county san diego
photo2
5275394142530119736871658955589n
5275394142530119736871658955589nCopy
Star Event Production
White dance floor rental los angeles orange county san diego wedding white floor rent
Whitedancefloor
IMG4979

3 Reviews for Star Event Production

Susana · Married on 05/17/2014

Star Event Productions had the lowest prices on chiavari chair rentals and they delivered to Crestline (which is pretty far from their office). It was a pleasure working with them. They provided the lighting, and our dinnerware and flatware and of course the chiavari chairs. The owner was very kind and even threw in extra lights (free of charge) the morning that my fiance went to pick up the lights. They delivered and picked up and everything was done in a timely manner (no late delivery) the cost was very reasonable considering I needed the rentals for at least 250 guest.

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • F

flo · Married on 10/06/2012

I used Star Event Productions for the chair rentals, large standing umbrella rentals, wall draping and lighting for my wedding - I am so glad I found them! The wedding planning began about a year before the actual wedding. After searching around for chair rental vendors, Star Event was the least expensive I could find. I've heard stories in the past about chairs looking worn or damaged so I was, at first, weary of their lower price. I made an appt with Armond who met with me (twice) before I booked them. Armond showed me their chairs and material used for the wall draping and the chairs looked great! I rented 2 different chairs from them - white resin chairs for the outdoor ceremony and mahogany chiavari chairs for the dinner reception. Armond was great to work with from Day 1 - he responded to all my emails and answered all my questions. As the big day got closer, I was emailing him more and more frequently. I was especially concerned with how lighting would turn out. Armond reassured me that everything would turn out nice and never once made me feel like I was being demanding or bothersome. On the actual big day, I was completely blown away by what Armond and his team pulled off! They finished ahead of schedule and so by the time I arrived to the restaurant from the ceremony site, it was all DONE. They transformed the "blah" looking room at the restaurant into a dream-like room beyond my expectations! The room was beautiful (I think I even caught the restaurant staff snapping pictures with the cell phones of the room)! Many of our guests even commented on how lovely the room looked. I am so grateful to Armond who pulled off my dream wedding! Thanks, Armond and Star Event!!! If my new hubby and I ever throw another wedding, I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/29/2012

emma · Married on 02/09/2013

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

DO NOT USE STAR EVENT AT ALL COSTS!! BRIDES, BEWARE OF THE "BAIT AND SWITCH" TACTIC!!

Armond seemed like a nice guy when the fiance and I went to visit his showroom. I was hesitant on the way to his showroom because of the other bad reviews I had read. But I still wanted to go and check him out because his price was affordable and I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. We specifically discussed our venue and we discussed pricing. The fiance and I even questioned him about the bad review he received on Yelp. His response was "mistakes happen and I don't know what that girl was complaining about". I should have walked out the door right then!

Because his rates were so affordable, I emailed him to request a contract. To my surprise, Armond sent me a contract $50 ABOVE our original quote. (BTW, I know $50 is not that big of a difference, but it's the principal!) Of course I called him and he straight lied to me saying he didn't know our venue was on the 2nd floor. Umm HELLO!! We thoroughly discussed our venue a couple days ago!! We explained to him that he had to access an elevator and he acknowledged that he had already been to our venue for a prior event and he knew our venue well. Anyways, he continued to argue that he could not honor his original quote so I said forget it. He did the ol' bait and switch tactic! He even had the audacity to email me saying that we did not discuss the venue one bit.

Brides, please do not use Star Event for any of your events. I do not want you to go through the headache he put me through. Don't let him fool you with his "affordable" prices. Just pay the extra fees and book a competent, reliable, and HONEST company!!!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Star Event Production FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Star Event Production 1
    $4.25 Chiavari Chair Rental Los Angeles areas
    $4.25 Chiavari Chair Rental Los Angeles areas and some orange county areas $5.25 for San Diego chiavari chair rentals 818-636-4104
  • Star Event Production 2
    $4 chiavari chair rental gold silver mahogany!
    For a limited time we are offering chiavari chair rental for $4 each including cushion in gold silver and mahogany colors. We can create a great package for your wedding rentals as well. We carry white dance floors, pipe and draping, lighting, stages, backdrops...
  • Star Event Production 3
    $4 chiavari chairs when you mention wedding wire!
    $4 chiavari chairs when you mention wedding wire!

• 945 South Greenwood ave Montebello, 90640 See on map