Los Angeles, CA 90071 Map · Phone number

About Poetry Photo Booths

The perfect addition for your wedding, birthday, special day or corporate event. With a Poetry Booth, you'll be "Writing your Memories in Pictures"

20100508033150
IMG024
20100418040945
20100418002933

36 Reviews for Poetry Photo Booths

Kids and adults loved the photobooth! My guests took full advantage of taking as many pictures as they wanted. I got a lot of really cute shots that I love! My friends and family loved getting to take home pictures with them too.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Poetry Photo Booths are the best if you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding or an event. They are wonderful at getting back quickly to emails and on the days leading up and at the actual event they are prompt, professional, and on top of it. They have quality photo booths, unlike some other companies and love that they create custom artwork for each couple's photo strips. It's those extra details that really set them apart!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jillian · Married on 03/24/2013

I contacted Poetry Photo Booths for my March 24, 2013 wedding and had the pleasure of working with Caryn and her team for our wedding day! Caryn was fantastic to work with from beginning to end, which was a huge plus for me since our wedding as somewhat of a destination wedding, so we worked well on phone and email. THEN, the actual day of the wedding.....Poetry Photo Booths was a HIT! EVERYONE had a great time using their classy, prop filled and extra large interior booths. I had a great scrap book afterwards and received a full CD of every picture taken. What a great keepsake of memories for years to come!! I laughed and cried and gasped seeing everyone having a blast. I wish I only had more time to take more shots with my family and friends, but even I, the bride, had a chance to get in twice and get silly with my friends. One of the best choices I made and just happened to catch some great deals that was like icing on the cake! I'd be thrilled to work with Caryn and Poetry again! Thank you for being part of our day.

Sent on 10/07/2013

• OANA FOTO
    OANA FOTO Wedding Photographers

Beautiful, classy, clean booths with excellent service. Highly recommend!

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

What can I say, other than Poetry Photo Booths are the best! I recommend them to all of my clients because they are extremely professional, great to work with, and leave my clients thrilled every time! Whether you are planning a wedding, birthday party, or other special event, you won't go wrong with Poetry Photo Booths!

• The Richard Nixon Library
    The Richard Nixon Library Museum Weddings

I would highly recommend using Poetry Booths for your wedding or next event! They are so wonderful to work with, very professional and eager to help in any way they can. Their photo booths are one of the nicest and classiest ones I have ever seen. The photo booth brings a unique and fun element to your event that all of your guests will enjoy. Definitely give them a call!

• Los Angeles, 90071 See on map