Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 200 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 200 guests

The Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club is a picturesque wedding venue located in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. This setting features an inviting clubhouse with a large stone fireplace as well as a charming, rolling golf course. This elegant country club sits approximately 45 minutes from Newark, New Jersey, just outside of New York City. Couples can enjoy the privacy of their venue while knowing a jaunt to the city on their milestone weekend isn’t out of the question.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can host a charming indoor ceremony at Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club’s clubhouse with scenic views of the green. A maximum of 150 guests can be comfortably accommodated here. In addition to wedding festivities, this venue also welcomes couples for engagement parties, showers, and rehearsal dinners. The available event rooms, located inside the clubhouse, feature a large stone fireplace, white columns, and large windows. There is a veranda overlooking the course where couples can expand for a reception or enjoy a cocktail hour.

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club has an attentive staff to help couples through the planning and execution of their special day. Couples will find assistance with coordinating their milestone, as well as help with smaller details of the wedding. Cakes, in a style and theme that suits the couple’s wedding, can be sourced or crafted by this venue. Couples will also find event items for their wedding such as barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. Parking is available onsite, to the convenience of couples and guests.

Location

This venue sits at the centerpoint of three metro areas. Located in the greater Northern New Jersey area, this venue is close to the cities of Trenton and Newark. It is also not far removed from Allentown, Pennsylvania, or Philadelphia, which can be found just beyond Trenton. Couples who prefer the solitude of the great outdoors are able to stay away from urban areas. Those who prefer a faster pace could easily take a day trip to Philadelphia or New York City. The proximity of two major cities is also convenient for out-of-town guests flying in for a wedding.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Cake

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 06/25/2022

Everything We Could Have Hoped For

I absolutely love everyone at Stanton Ridge. My husband and I got married there this past October and it was everything we wanted and more. Sue, the wedding coordinator, went above and beyond for us to make it the day we dreamed of. She was extremely responsive and worked with us with every detail to make it beautiful and fun. People were raving about the food and the overall experience. Have your wedding or next event at Stanton Ridge, you will not be disappointed!

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club's reply:

Sam, Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was so nice working with you and Brady. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Sue
    Tara B. Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing wedding day!

We got married October of this year and all I can say is WOW. From the moment I met with Sue she did not miss a beat. She gave me a tour of the grounds, explained all of my options from food to where we could have our cocktail hour, and even showed us where we would get the best pictures for the time of year we were getting married. I loved that she even recommended some of the food for us and really took the time to help me choose the right package. Everyone raved about how great the food and service was. Our cocktail hour was one of the best and I’m not just saying this because it was my wedding. Food was served hot and if you wanted your steak cooked up a bit for dinner they were more than willing to accommodate ! The ice cream bar was a huge hit with our guests loving the fact they had pumpkin ice cream (remember though we got married in fall so not sure this is always an option). I really can’t help but thank Sue enough for such a smooth sailing day. She was on top of my timeline and made sure we ran on time for everything. Given the years of experience and knowledge Sue has I knew I didn’t need to worry about a thing. So when booking be sure to ask for Sue !!

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club's reply:

Tara, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and AJ. You guys made my job fun! And that Fried Oreo/Zeppolli truck! Delicious!

I wish you both all the best!!

Sue
  • Leanne
    Leanne P. Married on 07/24/2021

Stanton Ridge Wedding

My wedding at Stanton Ridge Golf Course was AMAZING!! Everything went very smooth and great during the planning process, and the day of. The reception looked great with all my decorations and was very comfortable for all the guests!!

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club's reply:

Leanne, Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Dan (and your mom too!)
    It was fun for us to be able to watch your ceremony. Can't say that I have ever done that! We felt like we were a part of your special day.
    You looked amazing. I loved your dress. And those Micky Mouse touches were just too cute!

I wish you and Dan the best! Sue
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
25 Cubhouse Rd Whitehouse Station, NJ, 08889
Location of (Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club)

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club?

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor

What are the most important characteristics of Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club for wedding events?

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club offer?

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club offer for wedding events?

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Cake

What percentage of users recommend Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding