Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club Reviews

5 Reviews for Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club

• Kimberly

Kimberly B. · Married on 01/30/2021

Incredible!!

I would recommend everyone to get married here. Reasonably priced, beautifully maintained venue. We had so many spots to take pictures. The staff was the best - helped us every step of the way & created a beautiful winter wedding for us. Even with COVID restrictions and things changing daily, we safely pulled off a wedding of about 40 family member guests with zero issues. Sue remembered every detail that we talked about throughout the six month planning process and she was organized, prompt and so easy to work with. Jennifer created a ceremony space that was an absolute winter wonderland dream! We upgraded to Chivari chairs to dress up the room and I highly recommend doing that. Stanton Ridge, thank you for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 02/03/2021

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Kim & Kenny. It was pleasure working with you both! Everything was amazing. You brought me to tears (happy tears) multiple times. So happy for you both!

Raina G. · Married on 12/05/2020

Raina Girglani (bride)

Highly recommend! Sue, the event coordinator, is amazing and makes everything so simple! The grounds are gorgeous and love the indoor/outdoor concept for cocktail hour and reception. Cannot wait to celebrate our wedding there next year!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club's reply:

Raina, Thank you for the review! I look forward to working with you and Stephen to make your wedding everything that you have ever dreamed it to be!

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing venue

The event coordinator Sue is amazing. She has been very flexible with us and has even allowed us to choose the spot we like most for the ceremony. Stanton Ridge also plans on doing renovations which sound so beautiful. I cannot wait to have my wedding in 2020 there.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Stanton Ridge Golf and Country Club's reply:

Jessica, Thank you for the positive review!! Can't wait to work with you to make your wedding day everything that you want it to be!!

Sharon · Married on 06/04/2019

Daughter's Bridal Shower

Sue is extremely helpful, flexible and pleasant. Andy the Food Service director attentive to concerns and Customer Service Focused. Chef Mike's meals are amazing and his focus is to Wow as is the whole team. I had my daughter's bridal shower here for 55 person's...it was beyond my expectations.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Christyn · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderfully accommodating

This venue is a great catch! The grounds are great for photos and the food was excellent. Throughout the planning, the venue was very accommodating and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/03/2019