66 Bedford Rd, Newport News, VA 23601 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Stacey Salerno Photography

The day you walk down the aisle to meet your best friend and exchange vows of eternal love, it is my personal goal to completely capture each and every special moment, no matter how grand or how minute. I genuinely understand the trust with which I have been endowed to immortalize lifelong memories that will be passed down to future generations.

The unique story of your wedding can will be told with photographs that will cast you right back to those special moments. A one-of-a-kind story that you will happily share with friends. An exclusive story that you can pass to your family today and your family to come.

Months of preparation have culminated to this special occasion and you want someone prepared to appropriately capture each fleeting moment. From the excitement while getting ready, to your sacred ceremony, to your well-deserved reception, to your endearing send-off, I will be there to visually document one of the most important days of your lives together. It's my goal to be in the background as much as possible, so that you can focus on each other, knowing your future wedding album is in reliable hands. Then, while you bask in the glory of being newlyweds on your honeymoon, I will be hard at work professionally editing your photographs, to deliver indelible images that will bring you right back to the incredible feelings you had on that day. You need a photographer who understands that this event is about you.

When my work is complete, you will receive a personal gallery. These images are yours. I do not charge anything additional for your photos after the wedding day. Download as many of your photographs as you wish and as often as you desire. The gallery is yours to share with friends and family so that they too can choose their favorites. When you and your loved ones look at the day that began your marriage, they should not be thinking about your photographer.

Why choose me?

I am passionate about photography and I believe in the work I have done and still continue to do. If you are still deciding, know that I am a professional photographer with over 15 years experience and over half of that time specializing in lifestyle wedding photography. If you were my 1000th wedding, I would take the same care as I did when it was my first. It would be my honor to tell your story and create a record of such a monumental day. Know that you are hiring someone who truly has your interests at heart on one of the biggest days of your lives.

Stacey Salerno

062071239192578914888 1 51 376624 157625157737698

8 Reviews for Stacey Salerno Photography

• Hippos

Allison · Married on 05/12/2012

Stacey’s worth ethic and product was absolutely superb! She arrived on time even though she met many obstacles in getting to our venue. She flew into a new town (Indianapolis) and arrived smiling and ready to work! She got every photo I wanted, and so much more! She even captured photos that I didn’t even know I wanted! She truly is a ninja photographer! When I look at our pictures, I don’t even remember her being there to take them! Her ability to capture heart felt emotion in pictures is understated. When I look at each picture, I can tell what emotion I was feeling at that time and can be riveted back to that time and that emotion. Not every photographer possess that talent. Stacey managed to cover the entire wedding and even suggested ‘out of the box’ shots, which we ended up just loving! Towards the end of the evening it was suggested to us that we head downtown to a place called ‘The Circle’ which is at the center of the city. I was a bit hesitant since it would be about a half hour drive and completely dark by then, but went anyway. I am so glad that we did! We got the BEST photos on the Circle and am so happy that we went. Would I recommend Stacey to photograph any event? Absolutely! I cannot express how happy I am that she was my photographer. It is so challenging to come up with words that describe how fantastic of a photographer she is. She has an amazing eye for different photos, talent, and composition. Thank you Stacey for providing my husband and I with priceless memories!

Sent on 06/14/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/19/2011

I found photographer Stacey Salerno of Your Life Photography when she came into my salon Dolce Vita Salon & Spa to photograph a wedding party while they got their hair and makeup done. I approached her and told her I would be getting married on December 19th, 2011 and that I needed a photographer to do a "fun vintage" photoshoot before the actual wedding and that I also needed photographs taken of the ceremony. I met Stacey approximately 3 weeks before my wedding which was very short notice to get a photographer. She gave me her website address and I browsed through her photos and fell in love with the way she captured photos. We began emailing back and forth and I sent her photographs of ideas I had for me and my fiances "fun vintage" photoshoot! She was very good at getting back to me and giving me feedback. I was also extrememly excited to find out that she was available the day of my wedding. When I sent her my photoshoot ideas she seem ecstatic to do something fun and different. Eager to take part in my special day I was even more thrilled to have her be my wedding photographer bc I knew she was as excited as I was. She expressed to me that she had never done a photoshoot like this and she was super excited to do something different. I knew from looking at her portfolio's that although this was stepping out of the box for her that she was going to do an amazing job. We decided to do a sunrise photoshoot for the "vintage photo's" and then following that she would capture my wedding ceremony. Since it was December it was freezing outside 32 degrees to be exact. Freezing! It was 7:15am when we started the vintage shoot and she was ready to go! She made me and my fiance feel so comfortable and really helped us set the mood for this shoot. We all laughed and really had a great time. I almost forgot it was so cold outside. I remember Stacey even layed on the frosty cold ground to capture many of the photos so she could get the perfect shots. She also walked though almost waist high grass so she could get just the right angle she was looking for. I was so impressed with her professionalism. She really did whatever it took to capture this once in a lifetime experience for me and my fiance. I really wasn't sure what she was seeing through the lense but when she sent me the photo gallery I was in speechless. They were perfect...even more than I had imagined. The photos were so romantic, fun and vintage. The photos reminded me of the movie" The Notebook". She went beyond what I had hoped for. I had so much fun! I am normally really shy and she made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She really listened to what I wanted out of this shoot and I couldn't be happier with the end results. She did an equally exquisite job with out wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend Stacey from Your Life Photography. She is professioonal, punctual, fun and enjoys stepping out of her comfort zone and trying new things. She was flexible and got back to me asap! She was truley a gem. I am happy she walked into my salon that day. Its because of her I have my wedding day memories captured so beautifully and artistically.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Emily · Married on 11/26/2011

Stacey, with Your Life Photography, was definitely a positive addition to our wedding experience. We were in a very tricky situation due to my husbands position in the Army which made just about everything require last minute decisions...including our wedding date. Stacey was always so great about helping us and scheduling shoots last minute - from the engagement session to the bridal shoot AND the actual wedding. She was also extremely flexible when we had to change things around a few times. For all three sessions Stacey made sure there was a second shooter present to capture different angles. She also had the photos edited and uploaded online and to CDs in SUCH a short time - usually less than one week. That made the experience much better because we were so excited to see the pictures and didn't have to wait at all!!! Along with her exceptional professionalism, her personality made each event so much fun. Stacey is a blast to work with and her work is amazing. We were always beyond pleased with the final products and already have tons of her pictures framed! Because of Your Life Photography we will always have wonderful memories of our wedding and the events leading up to it.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Award

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Stacey Salerno Photography 1
    Military Discount

If you are currently serving in our armed forces, receive a 10% discount off your entire wedding package. This is Love Reflections Photography way of saying "THANK YOU!"

• Stacey Salerno Photography 2
    Referral Bonus

When you refer you friends and family to us and they book their wedding, you both receive a $50 in house print credit towards any prints in your gallery.

• Angelas Elegant Events Wedding Planners

I love it when I get the opportunity to work with Stacey. She is a delight to work with. She works hard to capture all fo the details of the big day. She is extremely professional and definitely not obtrusive. She provides great communication and customer service. I can always expect to see the most beautiful shots when she's done. When you hire Stacey as a photographer, you will get more than just wedding photos; you will get beautiful ART!!

• 66 Bedford Rd Newport News, VA, 23601 See on map
    Location of (Stacey Salerno Photography)

Stacey Salerno Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stacey Salerno Photography include in the starting price?

Stacey Salerno Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography services does Stacey Salerno Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Stacey Salerno Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography styles does Stacey Salerno Photography offer?

Stacey Salerno Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Stacey Salerno Photography offer?

Stacey Salerno Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Stacey Salerno Photography offer for wedding events?

Stacey Salerno Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Stacey Salerno Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stacey Salerno Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Stacey Salerno Photography offer?

Stacey Salerno Photography currently offers 2 discount promotions for wedding services.