Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist

Wellesley, MA View map

Stacey Frasca Professional Makeup Artist is a wedding makeup provider based in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Stacey Frasca, the owner and artist, has over twenty five years of experience in the beauty industry. She offers both traditional and airbrush makeup application, and she provides service both on location throughout the Greater Boston area, as well as in studio at Studio 28. Her work has been featured in several publications, including Boston Globe, People Magazine, and LIFE Magazine, among many others, and she has provided makeup application services to several celebrities and news correspondents. Using exclusive Studio 28 cosmetics, Stacey delivers professional beautifying services to parties of all sizes.

Stacey Frasca Professional Makeup Artist offers consultation and trials to clients so that she may better understand their beauty needs. Stacey can provide makeup services to parties as large as 20 guests, and additional makeup artists, as well as hair stylists, are available upon request. Makeup services offered by Stacey include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lash application

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Lily Married on 09/15/2018
    Stacey was fabulous! I loved my makeup, and everyone from my mom to my husband thought it looked great - not overdone but just like me but better. And all my bridesmaids looked great as well - she and her assistant were fantastic about responding to everyone's requests and making everyone look the way they wanted. She also arranged for hairstylists for everyone, so definitely reach out to Stacey if you are looking for both hair and makeup - Michelle and Vanessa, the stylists she suggested, were both amazing, and everyone's hair looked fantastic. Also, everyone was just great to be with on the morning of the wedding - they were relaxed, fun, and not stressed, and they finished hair and makeup well before the time they promised. If you're looking for makeup for a Boston area wedding, I can't recommend Stacey highly enough.
    Breanne Married on 09/08/2018
    Stacey was AMAZING!! I just got married last Saturday and I still cannot believe how beautiful she made me feel. She listened to everything I was thinking, and created a look more gorgeous than I ever could've imagined. I chose a lip color that I loved and felt good in, and she designed the whole palette around that, and it was stunning. My mother and maid of honor looked absolutely exquisite. Most importantly, we felt like ourselves, just the most beautiful version! Her associate Emily, created a hairstyle that was so perfect for the look I was trying to achieve and my veil fit perfectly into it! I wish I could go back and do it again. Thank you soooooo much for making me feel so amazing on the biggest day of my life.
    Rebecca Married on 09/01/2018
    I had the privilege of booking Stacey as my makeup artist for my recent wedding. From my first conversation and trial with her I knew she was the right person to do my makeup for my big day. During my trial she truly listened to the look I was striving for. She created a masterpiece! When I got home, my friends and family could not believe how flawless and natural the makeup application looked. The same held true for my wedding day. Stacey has a gift for applying makeup. I am so pleased with how amazing my makeup looked for my wedding. Not to mention I did not need to touch up or reapply my makeup from when it was put on in the early afternoon for First Look pictures. My makeup even lasted to the next evening! If you are looking for a makeup artist for your wedding or any other event, you must contact Stacey. You will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

25 photos · 10/13/2015
  • Michael & Amanda
    22 photos · 05/30/2015

568 Washington St, Studio 28 Wellesley, 02482
Location of (Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding