9427 Pebble Glen Ave., Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Staar Entertainment

Compared to other DJ companies, we use a small quantity / high quality business model because we want you to be able to celebrate with confidence. We know that you want us to not just be reliable, but to show you that we're reliable before the event, so that you can relax and enjoy your Celebration!

24/7 Customer Service - You can call us any time at all for anything

Proactive and engaged event planning and customer service - If it's our responsibility (or sometimes even if it isn't), we will use our 20 years of experience to make your celebration amazing. (and easy!)

Follow Staar Entertainment on

Staar Entertainment 3
  • Masseeha

Masseeha Mcdonald · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic!!

DJ John has been fantastic! My fiancé (at the time) and I had been looking for a top quality DJ for our wedding reception; John replied promptly from our first contact, and our experiences with Staar Entertainment flowed smoothly since. I was pleasantly surprised by DJ John's attention to detail per our requests, as well as his creativity in encouraging our guests to the dance floor. 5 stars for Staar Entertainment; I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Delaney

Delaney Cocke · Married on 07/14/2019

Made my wedding a hit

John from Staar entertainment DJ'd my wedding this past July and was everything I could've asked for. He teamed up with my coordinator and got my processional perfect, and he got a room full of Baptists dancing for hours on a Sunday night (a difficult feat). A master at reading the room, accommodated for my budget, and he and his team are very easy to talk to and bug with questions. A great pick for any big event.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Alyssa Prestianni · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding DJ

Hired John Wendelken to DJ for my wedding. He went over every little detail with me, made me a full schedule for entertainment and played all music I requested. I even got so many compliments on how fantastic he was from the guests. Would definitely hire again!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Staar Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 890.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 9427 Pebble Glen Ave. Tampa, 33647 See on map