Springvine Design

• Park Place Greenhouse & Design

37 Reviews for Springvine Design

• Jessica

Jessica V. · Married on 11/14/2020

The most beautiful flowers ever!

Shannon with Springvine Asheville is amazing! We had an initial phone conversation to discuss the details of the wedding...of course due to Covid those details changed a couple of times but she remained flexible and patient. She was always professional, quick to respond, and followed up with pictures to support any examples of our ideas which really helped! She took my vision I had for our wedding and ran with it. I have never seen flowers more beautiful, the pictures don't do them any justice. From my bridal bouquet to the table arrangements, the florals were so much better than the example pictures I shared with her. I was so obsessed with my bouquet, that I literally held it for our 6 hour long drive home and just stared at it. I received so many compliments on the florals and she even provided advice after our wedding on how to preserve the florals. A million thanks to Shannon for brining my vision to life and making it more than I ever dreamed!

Sent on 11/27/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 08/02/2020

Made my Garden Wedding dream come to life!

I worked with Whitney at Springvine, and she did an absolutely incredible job - especially considering that I changed my mind about what to do about 10 times, including in the week before the wedding! I wanted a 'whimsical garden party' vibe, and you can't get that without flowers! So many of our guests said they had never seen such beautiful flowers at a wedding before, and they were just exploding everywhere. Whitney was so helpful in pinpointing exactly what to use and how to use them, and we repurposed a lot of the pieces from the ceremony to the reception. I would 10/10 use Whitney again!!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Melanie C. · Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We worked with Whitney from Springvine, and oh my goodness were our flowers amazing! They were something that had our guests talking all night. Whitney was so amazing to work with. She was able to take my vision and put it together to create something beautiful. She was always available to answer questions and make changes to things as I would get another idea throughout the planning process. I am so thankful that we had Whitney and Springvine on our vendor list. They made every single aspect of our wedding look even more pretty from my bouquet, to the altar, to the cake and even our dog. Thank you for everything Whitney!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

• 2967 Dusty Lane Iron Station, NC, 28080 See on map
    Location of (Springvine Design)